8

Dear Diary,
Damn

River ~Bishop Briggs
Upon arriving in Keith's room, both boys hearts were racing.

It started slowly. A simple kiss, cautious, once they both decided they liked what they tasted it became a desperate attempt to be closer to one another. Keith was very definitely a top.

Keith slammed Lance up against a wall. His lips traced his collar bone and his jawline. His hand crawled up the back of his shirt then dragged down. Lance arched his back, fear and want evident in his eyes.

He was a beast of lust now. His heart aching for this closeness. For them to be one was what the monster inside him was begging for.

His hands were knitted in Lance's hair, his tongue running over his lips like a beast on the prowl.

Lance was more gentle about his movements. A fleeting kiss across his cheek, his temple. He dragged his lips intricately to his ear whispering temptations.

Keith took this as a confirmation and he pressed his lips to Lance's, his emotions swirling about in him like a hurricane. He wanted this, so damn bad. And he wasn't sure if it was because he wanted Lance or because he wanted to not be alone anymore. Keith dropped and grabbed the hem of Lance's shirt with his teeth.

Lance's eyes flicked down to him, wide with shock and with the strange tingling in his stomach. Keith tugged the shirt up and Lance helped him in getting it off.

Lance's skin was soft and warm to the touch. His slim form had returned to a normal weight and was going beyond, that start of abs blooming where a starving stomach had once been.

Keith stripped his own shirt off then drew nearer to Lance, pressing himself against him. Lance inhaled sharply as he started to move slowly down kissing his chest to his belly button then moved back up.

Lance stopped in his tracks when Keith's shirt was removed, revealing at least three large pink irritated scars. Lance looked down at them then back up at Keith, knowing it was his doing.

Keith lifted his chin up to meet his eyes and shook his head. He gave him a gentle peck then continued on his trail of destruction.

He left long red marks all the way down Lance's back then turned him, backing him against the bed. His hands tremored with fear. He wanted this more than anything, and yet he didn't want it at all. Not here, not like this. He didn't want to do this because they were both drunken on insanity and loneliness. He wanted to do this because he loved him. that's why they were both doing this, right?

Lance was passive, allowing himself to move with whatever was happening. He'd lost track of the exact things that were happening but he knew that it felt fucking good. He closed his eyes, gasping a little.

Keith left little purple flowers along his neck and collar bone and started to go down once more. His fingers fiddled with the button to Lance's pants.

Blonde Hair, Black Lungs ~ Sorority Noise
Lance shivered and suddenly blackness flashed before his eyes. He pushed Keith off him and dropped to his knees, clutching the sides of his head.

Keith fell back and looked at him, worry evident in his eyes. He crawled back over and placed a hand on Lance's shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Lance looked up his eyes terrified. Why did he think he could ever be the same again? Words started to come out of his mouth with his willing participation. "Can I sleep in your bed tonight, I don't think I can do it without you."

Keith replied quickly. "Yes, of course."

Matt walked in looked between the two then walked back out. It was an odd scene, Lance with his pants falling, kneeling on the floor, Keith sitting beside him, starting to perspire.

Keith helped Lance up and the both laid on the floor where Lance's blanket and pillow were strewn about. Lance held himself, seeming distant and lost. He focused on the wall, questioning it for the answers that he could never know, that he need to know. "I'm broken, and every time you touch me I'm almost sure I'll shatter, yet you never cease to only heal me."

Keith stayed silent. He didn't know what to say. When he did speak, it wasn't voluntary. The truth flowed out of his chest without choice. "I've been having dreams."

"Tell me about them?" Lance requested tentatively.

Keith had one of his arms lazily thrown over Lance's side in an attempt to protect him, his fingers tracing small circles on his bare chest.

He pursed his lips, it was too late now, he might as well. "In them I'm flying a red lion. You and I are sort of frenemies. We have a rivalry. But I love the conflict, for me it's more flirting."

Lance clenched his jaw and nodded stiffly, signalling him to continue. It had been flirting for him too.

"When we meet an especially unbeatable foe we form a giant man. My lion is the arm. Hunk, the nurse, and Matt's sister, Katie, who is actually Pidge, and Dr. Shiro also have lions. And then the nurse Allura and the weird receptionist, Coran, fly a castle." He told him.

Lance rolled onto his other side in order to face Keith. "This isn't funny. Please, don't bring up my past, not now." He begged. Some part of Lance told him that there was no way Keith would ever say any of this to hurt him but maybe Keith was punishing him for pulling away right before...

"I'm not joking. I just, I don't know why the dreams seem so lucid. Like memories." He shook his head. "Crazy right?"

When Lance decided to believe him, his thoughts immediately drifted towards the book. He sprung up. "Keith!" He slipped on and buttoned up his pants. He also put on his shirt. "Come on."

Keith seemed confused but did as he was told.

Lance took his hand and started in a full sprint towards the library. Keith tried to keep pace and after a moment did so easily. They grabbed Matt along the way.

"Come on, we're leaving." Lance said as he stopped by the room.

Matt grinned and started to follow them, trying to catch up. They took a few more turns then Lance stopped, panting in the library. Keith and Matt both seemed confused. "What's happening?" Keith asked.

"So, I denied the existence of this book earlier but when you said you were having dreams-" Lance walked over to the book. "And then I remembered that Matt had said that the way out of here would probably be shown in some flaw in the coding. And here it sits." He wiped the dust from the binding of the book. "Galra History." He read.

He tugged on the book, expecting the book case to open. Nothing.

Lance shook his head. "No. I can't be wrong. It's real, right?" He clenched his fists on the side of his head. "Is it?" His eyes were unsure as he glanced over at Keith who was looking at him like he was crazy. "It has to be. Come on, please don't tell me this is all just another-" Tears filled his eyes and dripped down his cheeks. "It can't be."

Keith approached the book, because for Lance's sake he wanted so badly for him to be right. He reached his hand out towards the case. Before he could touch it, he was stopped.

"What are you doing?" Shiro asked in an angry voice. His eyes flickered yellow.