Hot Man Angels

Niall Evans-Francisco Lachowski

Chapter 2
-------------------------------------------------Charlie's POV

"Where the fuck is my-.... Owww oww ow, fuck! ",I screamed in pain after bumbing my toe into my night stand... And boy does it hurt.

"Are you okay sheep 1?",the short one asked faking concern but amusement is evident in her features.

I shoot her a glare then at a very quiet Violet.Or should I say very suspiciously quiet.

I walked over to her, Claudia looks at me, watching my every move. Oh she so knows what I'm gonna do, she is  biting on her lip and holding her breathe. I creep to Violet's side and pull on her hair on her arm.

"Ouch, that hurt!",she complained and shot a glare at me and Claudia, who was acting innocent.

"It's not our fault you have hairy arms",Claudia said in a matter of fact tone and we both burst out laughing.

"I do not have hairy arms, okay.",she whined.

"What were you thinking about Vi? ",I asked as I wiggled my eyebrows playfully.

"Oh don't worry, you will see! ",she said casually. What is this girl planning.

It was almost time for the say goodbye bash and the girls and I we're getting ready at my place. I couldn't seem to locate my curler. Curse those beautiful instruments.

Of course I was the last one still getting ready. Violet was wearing a pair of skinny ripped jeans, white converse and a violet tank top, looking ad fresh as ever. Her hair was  messily braided and a few strands out of place. It really made her blue eyes glow. As for Claudia, well she is always a trend setter. She worn a cute black mini dress with sliver heels and her black hair was in a high pony. She wore dark red lip stick which matched with her green eyes.

Well then there's me that's running around looking for a curler. Why am I even going.

Because deep down you want that list to be completed and be spontaneous for once.

That's alot for me to process, I actually want to do something I never did before.

"Found it!",screamed Claudia.

****
****
We arrived at the house.We were greeted by loud music and teenagers puking on the front lawn. Good luck to their gardener.

In a sentence it was a mad house. Red plastic cups everywhere, loud, ear deafing music playing and boys and girls eating each others faces off.

"Okay soo I'm going to find Andrew, I will meet up back here later.",screamed Claudia trying to voice over the music. Before turning on her heel and walking away.

Andrew was Claudia's Boyfriend for three years. I wasn't such a fan of him at first.

But I guess his not that bad.
I mean he was a big time flirt and his face annoyed me. His kinda like a ratty playboy.

But I guess some people change.Some people.

"Soo... Let's get this party started. ",Violet whopped.

"Yea,NOO!, I'm not gonna see you getting drunk and practically help you throw up.",I claimed.

Violet always got a little too drunk. Well that's the understatement of the year.