Kiss me,my pudding's melting.

So Theo James aka Ben is so hot.
But anyway there's a surprise for
CHALL OR NIALIE
I LIKE THE LATTER.

Frank is Russell Brand.
--------------------------------------------
Songs of this chapter:1.We are never ever getting back together by Taylor Swift.

2.Can't get enough by Kyle Deutsch
--------------------------------------------
Chapter 8
--------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV

I just couldn't stop thinking about him. Niall's smiling face just can't stop poping up in my mind.He got jealous and he showed me his feelings for the first time.The real Niall Evans.Even though it didn't last long nor was the feelings for me and his he again.The cocky sexy jerk.

Stop adding unnecessary positive adjectives.

He showed me a part of himself,that most people don't get to see except his friends.Am I considered a friend now?.

"You know, I've always enjoyed your company more than Violets.",he glanced at me and smiled as Claudia chuckled and shook her head besides me.

"Well... I guess I'm more lovable.",I grinned.

It was Friday, and Claudia's uncle Frank was driving us home since he was the only one available to pick us up from college. Claudia and I went to the same college,Clyde Alexander Arnold's College.

Yeah.

It's a mouth full huh? 

And since we both can't afford dorms, we have to drive to and from college every day. Well I have to drive the two of us but since my car is at shop, we're riding with her uncle Frank.

Frank lives nearby, his weird. A good weird.

He works as a Chef at the Mansion Hotel near the college. He lives alone since his wife left him for his assistant chef. I know right, it's sad.

But he doesn't let that get him down. His jokes and impressions are the bomb! I always enjoy hanging out with him during the holidays.

"It's too quite for my liking. Let's crank it up, whoooppp... ",he screamed.

And that's why I love him, not in a creepy way but his fun. His like a sixteen year old stuck in a thirty something's body. A hot body,mind you. His not the average fat,lazy uncle that irritates the shit outta you.Telling you, you've grown up so big and pulls your cheeks. No shit Shelock.

What am I supposed to do, grow small.

The radio was switched on and We are never ever getting back together by Taylor Swift blasted through the loud speaks that his washed down powder blue bakkie had, because of my dad,James. They loved each other. Like a creepy bromance.

Long live Frames!

We furrowed our eyebrows at Frank as his head of long black  locks bobed.

"What?",he croaked and continued to bob his head to the music.

Claudia laughed and micked played a guitar.

"I remember when we broke up the first time... ",he sang and he pointed his finger at me dramatically.

"Saying this it, I had enough, cause like we haven't seen each for a month.When you said you need space, WHAT?!",he sang in a girly voice and shook his head at me.