I want to cut him up and feed him to dodo birds.

---------------------------------------

Chapter 18
---------------------------------------

Charlie's POV

In my troublesome life I've had ups and I'm proud of that then I've had downs, like the most embrassing though equally confident ones.

Like farting in class and blaming it on the weirdo in the corner or forgetting to shave your legs the day of PE and getting out of there because you can use your 'time of the month' as an kick ass excuse.

No one can question a feminine issue.

I guess this situation can be thrown into that pile. Sitting here naked on top of a half naked guy. I stare at the two blondes.

And both expressions can be no close than complete opposites.

Shane looks mortified and angry at the same time.

"What the fuck!",he shouts for the second time.

I'm hands instantly reach up to cover my body and I spring of Niall grabbing my clothes.

"That's what she said.",the other says his eyes roaming my body.

What the fuck do I do.

Shane looks ready to kill Niall,"Fuck!"

The other blonde scoffs," Again that's what she said.",still smirking at me.

"Shut the fuck up Chad!",Shane shouts and Chad puts his hands up in surrender.

Why am I not saying anything.

I see Niall stand and look at Shane,"Who are you?",he asks calmly but I can see his fists closed tightly,and his nostrils flaring.

Shane glares at Niall,"You son of a bitch. You touched her.",he swears Niall and when he said the latter I saw hurt flash through his eyes and a quick glance my way before he continued glaring at Niall.

",he swears Niall and when he said the latter I saw hurt flash through his eyes and a quick glance my way before he continued glaring at Niall

"Well I'm her boyfriend and I'm allowed to touch her.",he looks taken aback abit and my heart would flutter at the mention of him being my boyfriend but I'm a bit awe struck and scared that one of them would do something stupid.

"Oh fuck no! She's my princess. Mine!",he launches a punch at Niall.

Niall easily deflects it even though taken by surprised and throws a punch and Shane is hit in the jaw.

Shane kicks Niall and punches him in the stomach and Chad dives in to stop them but before Niall can react I finally find my voice.

"Stop!",I scream as tears well up in my eyes.

They both simultaneously drop both their raised fists and look at me.

Shane looks angry and hurt and Niall's eyes soften when he catches my eye.