Hot guys smell like sweet treats.

Songs of this chapter:1.Dangerous woman by Ariana Grande.

2.Dance like we're making love by Ciara.

--------------------------------------------
Chapter 9
--------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV

I stood there frozen looking at my reflection in my mirror.

I touched my lips softly as I recalled what happened yesterday.

"I'm will show you something else he wouldn't like."

It sent shivers and electric shocks through my whole body. He kissed me, Niall Evans freaking kissed me.

And I kissed him back. So many things keep playing in my head, over and over again like a GIF. A hot picture of Niall Evans.

That kiss was so out of the blue. Questions like Why?, What? kept racking at my brain.

I mean there's no denial that that kiss had so much passion and warmth. For you.

But why did he do it, I kissed him back on instinct and because he knows how to really kiss a girl.

It just felt like the right thing to do.

Damn, what the fuck is going on in my life?

"You okay?",Violet asked.

No.

"Yeah, yeah!",I waved her off. "Just finish my hair.",I smiled.

"Don't lie but you'll tell me sooner or later.",she shrugged.

Oh God.

"Mmm Violet?",I asked.

"Mmm coco pups.",she looked up from the straigtener to my reflection on the mirror.

"Agh you sound like my mother.",I rolled my eyes.

She chuckled, "Well you like eating coco pups a hell of alot."she smiled and straighten a part of my hair.

That's true, coco pops is my bestest friend and chocolaty. My halfie.

"Yeah, yeah... ",I trailed off.

"So what's wrong?",she looked up at me and smiled.

"Nah nothing, I'm just nervous meeting all these big time known people and seeing Niall and his parents tonight you'd know?",I said hesitantly.

I was super nervous seeing Niall tonight after what happened between us.
And seeing his family was something  that was making my body feel so heavy, since their rich and stuff. But I couldn't help but think of how awkward it'd be when I see him not to mention his whole family.

I mean we kissed... I kissed him back. I kissed a gorgeous pretty rich boy who is also unfortunately my boss.

"Oh it'd be alright, chill will ya?",Claudia slumped herself on my made bed while speaking through a mouth full of cheese curls.

"No no no!",I grumbled. It was so much freaking work to make my bed, I like my bed clean.

"Whuff-",she mumbled something through her full mouth.

"Get off the bed Idiot!",Violet and I said simantanesly.

Claudia just groaned a threw a cheese curl at us while mumbling something. Probably cursing us.

"You look hot!",the three of our eyes darted towards my little blonde sister leaning against my bedroom door filing her nails.

How are we even related?
Her likes are salads, curlers, make up, mani-pedi,excetra and mine was screaming at the TV while watching a horror movie while they go outside in the dark asking,