I Have No Idea.

This chapter holds some mature scenes. I don't know, it might seem much to some and I respect that. It doesn't mean you have to skip the whole chapter. I'll mark the scene.

Songs of Chapter:

1.CRYING IN THE CLUB by Camila Cabello.

2.All hands on deck by Tinashe

------------------------------------------------
Chapter 15
------------------------------------------------

Charlie's  POV

Too say I was exhausted was an understatement. After the lunch I had with the girls I rushed back to work. I haven't seen Niall yet, he was in meetings the whole morning.

I walked to his office unconsciously knocking into someone. I looked up at a pair of warm harzel eyes.

"Miss Homes.",he nodded at me.

I shifted from my right foot to left.

"Hi Ben.",I smiled.

He adjusted his suit and bent down to help me pick up the files that fell when I stupidly bumped into him.

I should apologise.

On cue we both simultaneously apologised,"Sorry"

"I'm so sorry.",I sighed.

We both looked at each other and chuckled.

I looked at him and smirked,"I heard about the other night Mr.Wright."

His face turned slightly crimson as he awkwardly repeatedly coughed obviously avoiding the conversation,"I-I have no possible idea of what you speak of, Miss Homes."

I wiggled my eyebrows playfully as he helped me of the floor,"Sureee.",I drawled out sarcastically.

He arched an eyebrow trying to hide his smile and flushed once again,"I'm serious Charlie."

I laughed,"And I very much beileve you Benny.",I mimicked his accent.

He immediately grimaced at the nickname,"Agh,don't call me that,my weird grade school teacher used to call me that I hate that name."

I laughed,"Why is that so Benny boy?"

He shook his head,"Well that's mature,Homes."

I blinked,"I know,Benny."

He waved me off and I asked,"Have you seen Niall?"

His eyebrows raised,"Ha Niall...", he smirked,amusement evident in his features.

I narrowed my eyes,"Shut it",I warned.

His smirk grew,"Tsk tsk that's no way to talk to the guy that has such valuable infomation."

I sighed,"Well aren't you quite the Englishman today."

He rolled his eyes,"He's in his office."

I smiled as I muttered a thank you.

"By the way say hi to Claudia for me."

I laughed as I entered Niall's office.

His greeted me with a tired smile,"Miss Homes."

I let out a squeak as my voice hitched in my throat, I coughed and cleared my throat, internally mumbling profanities.

I pursed my lips tightly as I tried to wiggle out of being uncomfortable.