I'm his brother from a way hotter mother

--playlist here--

I'll be the lock and you'll be the key as long as you love me.-unknown

Chapter 6
---------------------------------------------
Charlie's POV

I groan as my Peterpan alarm goes off at five in the morning. I shift in my bed feeling cold since my Tinkerbell covers is on the floor wondering what went wrong with my life. Don't judge. Cause I'm mature enough to own Peter pan and Tinkerbell merchandise.

And I bought them two or three months ago. The same time you met your mysterious,sweaty,hot,tatooed stranger.

Okay, I'm officially weird.
His a jerk, a hot, bossy,sexy jerk but a jerk none the less.

How did I get from Peterpan to   bossy sexy Mcbossy?

Seriously stop with the nice adjectives.

I mean all I did was try and do something spontaneous for one in my life but I ended up waking up on a Sunday at 5.00am to go to work for a rude, annoying sexy jerk face thats also the same sexy jerk face with cute dimples and the hottest smirk I have ever seen, the same stranger that I had amazing sex with on a drucken one night stand.

Honestly what does he want with me this early on a Sunday. Even my family isn't awake yet.

Yesterday when he messaged me I almost pasted out. My mum tried questioning me but I clearly had enough of questions for a life time.

I sigh as I walk into the bathroom to get sexy just to show him I'm worth remembering.

---------------
"Where is this asshole",I mumble as I impatiently tap my heel on the stairs.

Ping. My phone vibrates in my grey jeans. I glance at the screen on the phone.

Niall Evans-the sexy jerk.

Yes, yes I changed it. Bite me.

"Miss Homes?.",he greets.

"I've been waiting here for a hour, you said you would pick me up. And my hairs frizzy.",I complain not very professionally.

"Your hairs frizzy, this is surely much more important than the meeting I have in half a hour.",he says sounding annoyed. I sense sarcasm.

And why is he annoyed I'm the one that is sitting on my porch waiting for him to pick me.

Niall Evans:

There some people you need to meet. Be ready at 7.00am. Dress casual.

-your boss.

Be ready at seven he said,its nine forty five moron. Dress casual which I obviously ignored.

Who dresses casual for a business meeting? ERR NOT ME.

I mean it's so unprofessional. Says the girl thats complaining to her boss about her hair. Idiot.

No no. I just don't like someone my hair investments going to waste.

You might be wondering why am I sitting on the porch of my house. Couldn't I of waited inside?  Good question, well you see Niall said he would pick me up at seven and being the  priorities type of guy. I trusted him. With my parents leaving at seven and my sister staying over at her friends place to 'study'. I thought well 'mom, dad lock up, he'd be here any moment.'

I would of gone back inside with my set of keys if I hadn't left it next to my curling iron. Which has gone to waste because my hair looks like I just fought with NOBIT'S WIFE.