02

(Date posted: 170504)

Again, I don't have any idea about universities in South Korea so I'll just basically make it similar to my university. Lol.

Thank you for all the votes and comments in the previous chapter! :) I'm very sorry for the long wait, I was so hyped about my 'ILYSB' book 😂

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING 11:11 rank as #23 in #SinKook AND #42 in #SinB TAGS/STORY! I LOVE YOU ALL! 💕

Please enjoy this chapter!

----------------

"I never knew he studied here."

"I know, right? I even thought he didn't go to college because, come on! They barely even have time to sleep."

"I don't care. All I know is that I hope I have him in one of my classes and I'll be okay."

The news of BTS' Jungkook attending Seoul University had spread a few hours after BigHit officially announced it. Eunbi was in the admin building and all she could hear in the office was about the unfortunate fact that Jungkook would really be physically attending their university. Even the faculties were hyped.

"I was actually surprised when I received an email from his company. He's doing okay in his online classes so I don't know why he suddenly wants to physically attend the university," she overheard the registrar say.

Since when did he become an online student? Hell, Seoul University has online students? Eunbi internally thought while she was checking the exam papers of Ms. Nam's history class. Ms. Nam was busy encoding grades for her higher history class and Eunbi, being her student assistant, was the one checking the papers for her.

"Thank you for helping me, Eunbi-ya," Ms. Nam said as she finished encoding the last number in her excel sheet.

"Oh, it's nothing, saem. It's my job," Eunbi said with a smile.

"You can go home after you have checked those papers. I'll encode them at home," Ms. Nam said with a smile and Eunbi nodded. "So, Eunbi."

"Ne?"

"Aren't you excited to see Jungkook? My niece is a big fan of him and BTS! You know—"

Eunbi sighed and pretended that she was listening. Why can't Jungkook just leave her alone?

I just want to get over him.

***

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear... Get up!" Seokjin's voice boomed throughout their dormitory. "What's up with this brat? Setting his alarm and not even waking up," he muttered in frustration. "Wake up!" he started shaking the youngest who groggily groaned.

"Hyung, five minutes," he murmured on his pillow and Seokjin's raised his brows.

"Your alarm went off five minutes ago, now get up if you don't want to be late. I thought you wanted this?" Seokjin pointed out, dragging Jungkook out of bed.

The hyungs were very happy and proud when Jungkook told them that he would attend Seoul University now. They were also worried about him since they knew how hard Jungkook was studying for his online classes, staying up very late just to finish his requirements so physically attending the university was another struggle. Now that they had become more popular, time was something scheduled for them. Jungkook knew this, but he just really wanted to feel like a normal college student, just like how his Jin hyung was.