14

(Date posted: 171011)

#1000DaysWithGFriend

Special update 👌

-------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe her," Seokjin exclaimed as he dropped his jacket on their couch. BTS finished filming the WGM episode and it was torture for them.

"Does Bang PD-nim even know about this?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook shrugged.

"Did she do something in your first meeting?" Jimin asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"She didn't, hyung. It was more of the way she was staring at me in our first meeting that made me uncomfortable around her," he explained. "And the way she speaks to me makes me uncomfortable, too," he added.

"You've only done two episodes as of the moment. Didn't Bang PD-nim say you're going to do 20?" Taehyung asked, worried for his younger friend.

"He should know about this," Yoongi said and the members nodded in agreement.

"Who knows what that girl can do," Hoseok said thoughtfully as he shook his head in disapproval.

"We just can't tell it to PD-nim," Jungkook suddenly said after a while of silence. His hyungs gave him a questioning look and he sighed. "Hyung, as much as I hate her, I just can't go and tell PD-nim to withdraw me. What would the people think?"

"So you're willing to sacrifice just for the image we're protecting?" Yoongi asked.

"Hyung, it's not just that. This is about Eunbi as well. She's the main reason of this," Jungkook explained desperately.

The hyungs just looked at each other and they all understood just by looking into each other's eyes.

Seokjin sighed. "If that's what you want," he said. "But, please... Don't take things on your own. We're here and we're willing to help you, okay?" he added and Jungkook gave a grateful smile.

"Thank you, hyung."

***

"You should sleep," Jungkook said through the phone.

"I should be saying the same thing. Didn't you film today? Aren't you tired?" Eunbi asked and Jungkook smiled.

"I wanted to hear your voice before I go to bed." (A/N: THIS IS SO CHEESY HELP ME I CANNOT WHY AM I WRITING STUFF LIKE THIS 😂)

"You're going to see me tomorrow," Eunbi said matter-of-factly.

"And so? I'm not allowed to call you?" he teased and he heard Eunbi giggle over the line. "Thank you for coming with me today and for listening to me," he sincerely said and he heard her sigh.

"I just realized I can't stay mad at you for something this petty. It's just a show. And besides, Yoongi oppa told me that it's yours and the company's way of protecting me," she answered.

"And since when did you get close to the members? I don't remember the eight of us hanging out together," Jungkook asked, intrigued by the fact that she called his Yoongi hyung 'Yoongi oppa' just now.

Eunbi rolled her eyes. "Seokjin oppa treated me a couple of meals for taking care of you," she said.

"And why does he need to do that?" Jungkook asked. At first he was just teasing her, but after hearing that his hyung had eventually treated Eunbi a couple of meals, he can't help but feel curious.