10

(Date posted: 170827)

NEXT UPDATE: On or before September 10, 2017

A/N (220701) : OH MY GOD THAT ENDING SJDJDKSKSKS i totally forgot i did that LMAAAAOOOO
---------------------------------

Jungkook groaned, eyes blinded by the sudden light. He shifted from his position only to feel a weight on his chest. He slowly opened his eyes and a small smile made its way to his lips upon seeing Eunbi sleeping beside him, soft snores coming from her. He carefully shifted, trying to put his head on the same level as Eunbi's. He softly chuckled when the girl's forehead creased.

"Go back to sleep," Eunbi sleepily mumbled and snuggled closer to Jungkook, loving the warmth coming from the idol.

FLASHBACK

"Have you moved on?" he asked. "Because I'm telling you I haven't and I'm not planning to," he said and slowly leaned in.  

The kiss seemed short for the two, Jungkook thinking of the time he wasted because he thought that it was the best for the both of them. Jungkook leaned his forehead on Eunbi's.

"Y-ya," Eunbi stuttered which Jungkook found cute.

"What?" he whispered and Eunbi scooted away from him. "I'm sorry," Jungkook mumbled while scratching the back of his neck.

"I didn't exactly pull away, though" Eunbi said, making him look at her. "I have always thought I would be over you, and I think I am."

"O-oh. I-i'm sorry –"

"I think I'm over the Jungkook who wasn't thinking and left me years ago," she said before looking up to him, a smile forming on her lips. "I like the Jungkook in front of me right now."

"When did you become this cheesy?" Jungkook asked with a laugh as he pulled Eunbi towards him.

"Maybe because you've become cheesy as well? The way you talk to your fans..." Eunbi dragged while playfully rolling her eyes.

"Well, I have every reason to talk to them like that. They're the ones who keep us going," Jungkook defended and Eunbi just nodded her head in surrender.

"I bought every album you, guys, released," Eunbi confessed and Jungkook looked at her with wide eyes.

"You did?" he exasperated and Eunbi nodded.

"I don't have the latest one, yet. I bought one from your fansite who did a bulk order. I don't have any idea why it hasn't arrived yet, but she said to expect it this week," she shrugged, explaining.

"You know I could just give you one, right? With signatures may I add," Jungkook teased.

"I wanted to help in your physical album sales."

"I love how supportive you are as my girlfriend."

"Who said I am your girlfriend?" Eunbi asked, pulling away from the idol.

"Y-you're not?" Jungkook asked, nervous that he said something wrong that would push Eunbi away again.

"Well, I guess..." she shrugged, preventing a smile to form and Jungkook tackled her into a big hug.

END OF FLASHBACK

"You're aware that it's already morning and we haven't finished the paper, aren't you?" Jungkook asked as Eunbi groaned.

"There's only one page left, I can do it later," she mumbled. "What time is it?" she asked.

"It's 10:07AM we still have–OH, SHIT!" Jungkook cursed and abruptly stood up from the couch where the two fell asleep while making their 8-page paper.