07

(Date posted: 170716)

DOUBLE UPDATE! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

This is my "gift(?)" because I didn't update last Monday.

Enjoy this chapter!

-Naomi

---------------------------------

"Earth to Eunbi!" Yewon half-shouted causing Eunbi to snap out of her thoughts.

"Y-yes?" she answered absentmindedly.

"I was asking you how to get this equation right and all you told me was to read your history notes. Are you okay?"

"O-oh. What subject is that?" Eunbi asked, gathering her thoughts. Stop thinking about it, Hwang Eunbi!

"Physics," Yewon mumbled and Eunbi gestured for Yewon to give her the paper she was holding and read the equations, trying to understand what was written.

"Oh, this is easy," Eunbi said with a smile and taught Yewon a simple way to answer the problem.

Yewon was now answering her problem set without her friend's help when she noticed that Eunbi was, yet again, caught up in a trance.

"Hwang Eunbi," she called the attention of her friend and the girl just raised her brows. "There's something you aren't telling me," she said and she was sure about it. They had been friends for years now and they knew each other like the back of their hands.

"H-huh? W-what are you t-talking about?" Eunbi stammered.

"The fact that you sound so nervous right now is the proof that you are indeed hiding something," Yewon pressed and her eyes suddenly widened when she realized something. "You!" she said, pointing a finger at Eunbi which made the latter blink. "You went out with him last Monday, right? The two of you missed first period, and I don't know about the rest since we aren't classmates in other classes aside from that, and you two weren't in the cafeteria as well during lunch!" Yewon excitedly exclaimed and Eunbi literally facepalmed.

"Kim Yewon, you're so loud," she said, trying to keep the topic away from Monday. It was Thursday and since BTS was still promoting, the idol wasn't in the university.

"Na-uh, Eunbi. I know what you're trying to do, so shut up and tell me what happened!" Yewon convinced and Eunbi tightly closed her eyes, remembering what happened in the mall.

FLASHBACK

"C–can I hug you?" Jungkook suddenly asked, catching Eunbi off-guard.

"Y-ya," she said, slightly pushing Jungkook away.

"I'm sorry... Must be too much," Jungkook said, placing a hand on his nape. "I just missed you," he added, whispering.

"M-missed me?" Eunbi asked. "Are you sure? Jeon Jungkook, I'm telling you. I don't want to be left behind again. If you're just planning to do what you did way back in high school, you better stop. I-I d-don't feel the same w-way," she said.

"S-sorry," Jungkook mumbled and Eunbi heaved a heavy sigh before opening the door. Seeing that the coast was clear, she went out of the small storage room.

END OF FLASHBACK

"You're such an idiot!" Yewon exclaimed, flicking Eunbi's forehead.

"I know!" Eunbi said, ruffling her own hair in frustration. "It's hard, you know? Being around Jungkook almost everyday for five to six hours. He makes me feel... Things I shouldn't," she added and Yewon looked at her. "Ya!" she warned and Yewon bursted out, laughing.