06

(Date posted: 170716)

I'm sorry it took long! My midyear classes are over, so updates will be back on a normal schedule lol.

I'm sorry this chapter's a bit lacking. I really have no idea how to end it. HAHAHA
I promise it'll get better and that drama is coming soon. ;)

Please enjoy this chapter! 

Next update: On or before July 30, 2017 (am I right?)!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunbi woke up with a start. Her phone was ringing like crazy and she couldn't even remember where on earth did she place it the night before. She groggily slid down her bed, literally, and sleepily roamed her hands on the floor. She got annoyed when her phone still kept on ringing so she opened her eyes and saw that her phone was under her bed. How it went there, she had no idea. Her eyes squinted as she tried to read the caller ID.

"Kim Yewon, wae?" she asked, whining a bit.

"Good morning to you, too," Yewon said, sarcasm thick in her voice. "Anyway, where are you? You're running a bit late," she said and just like that, Eunbi's eyes went wide as she glanced towards her wall clock.

"What the hell, it's already 6:30!" she exclaimed, rushing to stand up from her position and ran to her bathroom.

"Why did I oversleep? Hwang Eunbi never oversleeps!" she angrily muttered while she was busy shampooing her hair.

It was 6:50am when she finished doing her stuff and hurriedly stuffed her school supplies inside her backpack, not minding whether they were properly placed or not. She muttered more profanities under her breath as she hastily locked her apartment door and ran towards the direction of the university.

"Freaking three minutes! How will I arrive at the university in three minutes?!" she asked, talking to herself. It took at least ten minutes to reach the university by walking, and she had no idea if she would even reach her first class on time because of the current situation.

Her phone rang, yet again, and she didn't bother looking at the caller ID this time.

"I'm on my way, Yewon-ah. Is Sir already there?" she said through the phone gasping for air.

"I'm not Yewon, though," the voice said and she almost stopped running upon hearing it.

"J-jungkook!" she stuttered.

"Where are you? You're late," he said and Eunbi ran faster, but almost stumbled when she realized how much of an idiot she was the first time Jungkook missed classes because of promotions.

"Ugh... I-I'm almost there," she mumbled, making a turn to their university gate.

"Where are you exactly?" he calmly asked through the phone.

"I'm in front of the admin building," she answered, starting to slow down. You're already late, why bother, Hwang Eunbi?

"I'll be there," he said.

"W-what? Ya! J-jeon Jungkook!" Eunbi then looked at her phone only to see that the idol already dropped the call.

"Eunbi-ya," she slowly turned around and saw Jungkook standing in front of her with his backpack.

"W-why are you here?" she stuttered, again.

"I figured you'll miss first period since you're not someone who tends to be late. I'll miss it with you," he nonchalantly said and Eunbi's eyes widened.