03

(Date posted: 170525)

Book cover by @jiiikooks (at the multimedia)

-----------------

"Oh, so you're Eunbi!" Seokjin said with a wide smile and offered his hand to Eunbi. "I'm Jin, Kim Seokjin," he introduced himself to the girl.

Eunbi's throat went dry. H-he knows me?

"We've heard so much about you!" the guy said even before he could stop himself. Jungkook internally winced. Hyung's such a talkative guy!

"Y-you did?" Eunbi stupidly asked and Seokjin found it cute. She's so obvious!

"Jungkookie talks about you a lot," he said, deciding to give Jungkook away. Jungkook tensed and shoved his hyung out of Eunbi's face.

"I-I think it's time for you to go, hyung," Jungkook said and that was when he noticed that the faculties were staring at their little encounter.

"Oh, yes. The guys must be bored right now. Let's go?" Seokjin said, smiling knowingly.

The three exited the office, bowing before completely leaving.

"I'll go ahead. Text me or Sejin hyung when it's time to pick you up, Jungkookie. It was nice meeting you, Eunbi-ya," Seokjin said with a smile and Eunbi shyly gave a small bow. The two watched the older guy leave and Jungkook sighed in relief.

"I'm sorry about Seokjin hyung," Jungkook turned to Eunbi while scratching his nape. "He tends to—" His sentence was cut short when he noticed that Eunbi was already walking away. He shook his head in amusement and smiled to himself.

When Seokjin started walking away, Eunbi took the chance to leave as well. I cannot be seen near Jeon Jungkook!

Eunbi hastened her pace, not wanting Jungkook to catch up. She sighed in relief when she reached the building for her first subject. She walked through the hallway, only to be stared at by the students.

Why are they looking at me?

Eunbi kept on walking until she reached the lecture room where Yewon and Hansol were, bickering again.

"Hwang Eunbi!" Hansol greeted and his eyes widened. Eunbi's now convinced that there was something wrong with her.

"Why? Is there dirt on my face?" she mumbled and Yewon blinked. Eunbi was about to say something when she noticed that the two were looking past her. She turned her head and her breath hitched when she saw Jeon Jungkook standing behind her with an innocent look on his face.

"W-what are you doing here?" she stuttered.

"Huh? Isn't this the Comm Arts Lecture Room 1? My schedule says that my class is here," Jungkook said and Eunbi mentally cursed.

"You're in the right room, Jungkook-ssi," Hansol said with a friendly smile and Jungkook acknowledged it by smiling back. "I'm Choi Hansol," he introduced himself.

"Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook said as he shook hands with the guy. 

"Is there a seating arrangement here?" Jungkook asked, clutching the straps of his bag tightly while scanning the lecture room. He was wishing there was none since he only knew Eunbi and Yewon—and now Hansol. He didn't want to sit beside someone who would probably ask him too much questions as to why he was in the university.

"Ye—"

"None," Yewon cut Eunbi from speaking and Eunbi started mentally killing her friends. What's wrong with these two?!