THANK YOU!

And that ends 11:11! Thank you so much for the love and support that you have given this book! I didn't expect this supposedly one shot to turn into an actual book. I still love the one shot version more, but this book is my favorite as of the moment.

Thank you for always voting, posting nice comments and keeping up with my updates that sometimes take so long. Thank you for the patience!

11:11 Sinb and Jungkook are my faves, tbh. I honestly wanted this to be just angst, but I figured out that I can make them fall in love again and have Sinb get over the young and immature Jungkook. I'm happy and satisfied with how this book turned out and it won't be possible without y'all who are reading my works.

I appreciate every vote and comment (I read them all) that you leave! I'm emotional right now, I don't even know why. And I also appreciate the silent readers out there! :) Thank you for reading!

SO... IS THERE GOING TO BE A SEQUEL?
The answer is no. Y'all know that I struggled turning this into an actual story as this was just a one shot supposedly. And I think with how this book ended, a sequel is not needed.

SPECIAL CHAPTERS?
Maybe! You may have this book archived or leave it in your libraries. I MIGHT post special chapters for this if I feel like it.

Again, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I love you all and I hope to see you in my other books as well.

For the people who were waiting for this book to end before reading it, you can start reading it now! :)

THANK YOU!

-Naomi