T W O

A week later, 'Kenzie, Melissa and Madison were moving out, it was the day.

Melissa knocked on her daughter room's door were she only had couple of boxes open and her matress.

- Maddie wake up and get ready. I want your last boxes in the truck in an hour please.

- Yes m'mam.

Madison got out of what was left from my room and put on some leggings, nike running shoes and a plan white shirt. She put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs. There was a Tupperware with some things to eat in it because there wasn't any food left. She ate a bagel and brushed my teeth.

The teenage girl went upstairs and knocked on Mackenzie's room:

- Come in!
- Are you ready?
- Yeah I just have two boxes left.
- Kenzie I mean are you ready to move on?
- No but mom says its the best for us.
- Mom says a lot of things.
- Madison!
- Don't call me that.
- Sorry Madison but she is still your mother and she made that choice for us. We will get trough it maddie.
- Yeah I guess.. I have to go take my boxes in the truck see you later.
- ok.

Madison put her boxes in the truck and when everything was set and done, Madison and Mackenzie  went in their mom's car and they drove to Toronto. Nobody said a word during the trip. Madison was really mad that her mother made that choice for them, Kenzie was really nervous to live with new people and Melissa was exited to see her boyfriend.

Meanwhile, Shawn was in his new room, in his new house. His bed and other furniture wasn't in his room yet but he had a closet to put his clothes in it. There was two doors in Shawn's room: one to go out obviously and the other led to another room were Maddie will be.

- SHAWN! AALIYAH! COME DOWNSTAIRS THEY ARE THERE. Manny yelled.

Shawn was almost shaking, he was so nervous. When he heard Aaliyah running to go downstairs, he did the same thing.

Shawn and Aaliyah looked in the window. They first saw Melissa getting out the car and then Mackenzie.

- Oh she seems nice! Aaliyah says.

Then, Maddie got out the car and Shawn's heart started beatting faster.

Oh my god, she is so pretty- Shawn tought.

Maddie got out the car and saw two people staring at her in the window

Why are they staring at me? Did they never saw someone .. Can I leave this place? I'm already tired of it.Maddie tought.

The three girls entered in the house. Melissa kissed her boyfriend and Kenzie gave a hug to Aaliyah and to Shawn, she introduced herself. Mackenzie noticed that Shawn was staring at Maddie and said:

- This is Maddison but everybody call her Maddie.

- Nice to meet you Maddie! Said Shawn.

- I guess you are Shawn. Nice to meet you too. By the way Shawn, you are not allowed to call me Maddie.

- Nice to meet you maddie- said aaliyah.

- Nice to meet you Aaliyah.

Maddie looked at her mom and said:

- where is my room?

- Shawn can show you. Manny said
***(get it: do I need to show you guess I gotta show youuuu) ***

Shawn started walking and maddie followed him. Aaliyah and  Kenzie stayed in the living room to talk.

Shawn entered in his room and Maddie stoped him:

- wait that is your room. Where is mine?
- thats the complicated part. Your mom told my dad you needed privacy because you a teenager and you kind of having an ... attitude so he decided that you would be far..
- what do you mean?
- You room is there.

He pointed the second door of his room.

- are you kidding me? I have to go in your room to go in mine?
- yeah but it's an advantage.
- Why?
- because no one will disturb you since we have to go in two room to be in yours.
- yeah but the issue is that you can come and disturb me since you are close to my room. Thats the real problem
- Im sorry I guess.
- Yeah.

Maddie thought shawn was cute for a boy  his age but she hated him. She didnt know if she hated because of the situation or because she really didnt like him..

Maddie went downstairs and took some of her boxes and started putting things in her room. That was the begging of a big adventure for her and her family.