F O U R

At seven o'clock, maddie alert rang to tell her it's time to get ready for school. She got up and put her hair in a ponytail. She opened the door that led to shawn's room without knocking.

Shawn was shirtless and was looking at his phone.

- Ever heard of knocking?
- Ever heard of shuting up?
- ouch.
- yeah.

Maddie opened shawn's door and went in the kitchen

She ate some fruit and then she brushed her teeth and got in her room to choose her outfit. As she was getting ready shawn knocked on her door.

- Im not there!
- Maddie, can I come in?
- why?
-I wanna talk to you.
- fine.

Shawn entered in her room and sat on the bed.

- when did I told you that you can sit on my bed?
- oh stop and sit please.
- ok but hurry, I need to get ready
- Im gonna say something and dont say anything, just listen please.
- K.
- You know, anxiety is not a prouf that you are weak. It's not your fault and you need to know, even if it embarassed you, I'll be there, so if anything goes wrong today at school, you have my number.
- I dont need you Shawn, now get out my room.
- Okay but maddie you are going to a new school and you are far away from your friends, it's okay to be nervous.

Maddie didnt want to admit it but she was nervous. A lot. As she looked away, a tear ran down her cheek. Shawn wipe Maddie's tear with his hand and turned her head to make her look in his eyes. He took her hand.

- Its okay. It'll be fine, I promise.

As maddie cried, her took the girl in his arm and played in her hair. Maddie got out of his arms and got up.

- I'm fine Shawn, you can go. She said, still crying.

She started walking away to her closet and shawn took her arm. She turned around and looked at Shawn's face. Shawn got closer and closer and finally kissed Maddie.

- shawn this is wrong, you are my step brother.
- Sorry I could'nt help it..