F I F T E E N

Shawn and Madison spent the an hour talking about their lives now. It was getting late and  Andrew entered in the dressing room. 

- Oh, I'm sorry to bother you but Shawn we need to leave if you want to get to the next city. 

- Ok, I'm coming. 

Andrew got out of the room and Madison got up to end the conversation because she figured she had to go. Shawn took her by the arm so she couldn't leave. He looked confident.

- Can you come with me on tour. 

- But you're leaving now?

- Yeah, but just go take some clothes at your house and we are coming back here in a month. 

Madison hesitated. She wanted to go but what would her mom say. 

- Please Madison, stop thinking of others for a second and focus on you. 

- Ok, I'm in. 

Shawn smiled. He took his phone and texted his manager to tell him they needed to go to her house for a second. He waited for him to answer and then he took a backpack that was on the floor. He then took Madison's hand and said:

- Are you ready?

- Yes. 

They went outside and entered in the bus where there was a couch and a fridge with some cabinets. Shawn's tour crew was sitting on the couch and they all looked at Madison. 

- That's Madison guys, she's a very a good friend.

- Hi Madison, said everyone. 

- Hi, said Madison.

Shawn pulled Madison's arm and they when behind a curtain that separated the living room from the bunk beds. After the bunk beds, there was a wall with a door on it. On the door, there was a paper where it was written, Shawn's space. They went in that room. 

- Sometimes it's really hard when I'm on tour. My manager gave me this little room so I can relax after a show or whenever I need it. Also, They put a bed so I can sleep when I need to since I need a lot of energy. 

-Oh ok. 

Shawn took both of Madison's hand and pulled her closer. She rested her head on his chest. She was surprised because he really grew compared to two years ago. He looked way stronger and taller. He put his muscled arms around her and said:

- You know, I loved you for a long time but I couldn't show it since you were my step-sister but now, there's nothing holding me back.

Madison raised her face and looked at Shawn. 

 - What do you mean. 

- That's what I mean. 

He kissed her but at the second their lips touched each other, Shawn received a text from the bus driver, saying they were at Madison's house. 

- Go take your things.

- Can you come with me and talk to my mom please?

- Sure. 

They walked trough the bus and go out of it. They entered in her house and as soon as Melissa saw Shawn, she got out of the couch were she was sitting, waiting for her daughter to come back andsmiled. 

- Hi Shawn! It's been a while!

- Yes, you're right. 

- What are you doing here?

- Well Madison and I wanted to ask you something. 

- Go ahead. 

- I have a month left of my world tour and I wanted to bring Madison with me.