S I X T E E N

The night after Shawn's first show with his girlfriend's company, they were both sitting on Shawn's bed. Madison got a call from her sister and Madison explained everything. 

- I'm on tour with Shawn.

- Ok, but he said he was on tour with his girlfriend. 

- Yeah, well..

- What? 

- We are dating. 

- already? You saw him for the first time in two years yesterday.

- Mackenzie we loved each other ever since we met so let's just say that Manuel and Melissa splitting up was kind of helpful to us. 

- Oh, I didn't know. Can I talk to him?

- Sure. 

She gave her phone to Shawn that was confused.

- Hi?

- It's Mackenzie

- Oh, hi! It's been a while.

- Yeah it is. Listen to me, She told me you guys are dating. You hurt her in any way and I will personally kill you, understand? 

- Sure, understood. 

- Ok give the phone to my sister now.

- OK, bye Mackenzie.

- Bye Shawn. 

Mackenzie and her sister talked for awhile before they hung up. After their conversation, Madison had to talk to her boyfriend.

- Shawn?

- Yes?

- I'm sure tomorrow you'll get asked about me since you told them you had a girlfriend. 

- OK. What's wrong?

- You know I still have my anxiety and if I have to get in front of people.. I don't know.

- What if I tell them you have anxiety and to be respectful? Does it bother you?

- No, do whatever you want Shawn, I trust you but I'm scared. 

- Don't be scared honey, I just want to be able to kiss you in the middle of nowhere, to hold you whenever I want.

- I agree. I missed you so much Shawn, I've been waiting for this for so long.

- Same, ever since I met you, I knew you were the one. OK now, let's go to sleep. 

- Ok goodnight Shawn, I love you.

- I love you too.

..

The next day was kind of the same: gym, breakfast, stage, autographs, soundcheck, M&G. Madison and Shawn were both surprised at how close they've been after only two days. The crew kept telling them how cute they were and they even told Madison how happy Shawn was ever since she came. It meant a lot to her because she was actually really happy with him and she felt safe. 

The Q&A was coming and Madison was waiting for Shawn to finish the M&G. Her hands were shaking, she was so nervous. She waited, trying to breath but she couldn't calm herself. She was breathing really fast. Then, She saw Shawn coming and she hid her face in his arms. 

- What's wrong?

- I'm so nervous, she said.

She was about to cry, her anxiety was intense.

- Look at me, he said while putting his hand on her chin to raise her head. Baby, just breath. There's nothing to stress over. I'm with you in this. If someone ask you to come on the little stage with me, I will come behind the curtains, take your hand and bring you WITH me only if you want to.