E I G H T

Shawn had been gone for two days. Madison still had no news from her anonymous bully, which reassured her, in a way. Lauren made sure She was never alone because Shawn let her know she  had trouble letting people get into her life. At lunch, She ate with Lauren and her friends without saying a word. It may of not looked like it but being with them reassured her, She felt less alone.

Then one lunch, suddenly, her heart stopped for a split second. All the teenagers of her age looked at their phone and they all discovered her past.

An article with the name "Madison, a martyred child" had been sent to all the people she could possibly know at this school.

 Goodbye to my good reputation!- She thought

 Everyone who ate at the table where she was seated turned towards her and at that moment she lost myself, ran away to her house and cried.

Half an hour after arriving home, She got a call from Shawn:

- Maddie? Are you okay? Lauren called me and I'm not sure if I understand.

- Non, it is not OK.

- You want to explain what happened?

- Well, it's hard for me to talk about it but the truth is that when my parents still lived together, my father use to beat me. My mother did not know and I had made my sister promise not to talk about it because I did not want to destroy my family. Then a year ago, my mother discovered it and my father was sent to prison. After that, I was bullied at school ..

- You know, I would love to be right by your side and give you a hug and whisper in your ear that everything will be fine.

- It will not be fine Shawn, someone send an article to the whole school that explains what I have experienced and now everyone will have pity on me. I never want to go back to school again and I want you to be with me right now.

- I know Maddie but I'll be there in five days.

- Shawn, do you promise that you'll always be there for me? There is never anybody who has been loyal to me in my life and nobody cares about my emotions.

- I promise you Madison.

- Thank you Shawn.

- I have to go but if there is anything, you can send me a message, is it okay?

- Yes, see you later.

Shawn hung up and when she looked at her phone again, her heart started to beat faster.

'' You think someone found this article and wanted to share it with everyone. No, I did it on purpose, I knew for a long time now, I know everything about you. Be ready, soon your family will be the one who is hurt. You'll pay for everything you've done. kisses! ''