Chapter 21

The strongest love is the love that can demonstrate its fragility.

*NARRATOR'S POV*

"Honey, I'm home!" It could be none other than Niall barging through their front door on Thursday afternoon.

Louis giggled when Harry fell back against the bed sheets with an annoyed, disgruntled frown. He popped off Louis' right nipple with his wet lips and held onto his hips. He'd just gotten his arm sling removed and wanted to celebrate before Niall decided to pitch up for Louis' and his planned sleep over.
It was especially infuriating because Harry was already buried to the hilt inside Louis' tight warmth, with a throbbing erection and no other way of getting rid of it.

"B-Be right- there!" Louis' voice rises several octaves at his last word, because Harry had grown stubborn and thrusted up into Louis.

Niall sniggers softly as he invades their kitchen, glad the bedroom door is closed. He's impressed by the lack of noise but forgets about it soon enough when he stumbles across a bag of spicy rice cakes.

"I'm going to be in the studio working tonight." Harry presses his cold lips to Louis' temple, taking advantage of the use of his arms as he holds him close.

Louis smiles and wiggles his hips to make Harry groan because of his soft length still nestled inside Louis' body. "What will you be doing?"

"I have to prepare for my gallery." Harry leans into Louis' soft touch on his cheek. "If you need anything, I will be right here."

"You can come spend time with us." Louis gets lifted off Harry's lap, so that he can have a plug inserted snugly between his thighs. "With me."

"I'd love to. Maybe later I will." Harry pats Louis' thigh and encourages him to stand up. "Go have a reasonable amount of fun."

Louis giggles, the magical sound is music to Harry's ears. He watches the boy he's given everything to scramble off the mattress and go into the bathroom to clean up. When he returns, Harry hasn't moved from the bed.

"When do you plan to get up?"

Louis wouldn't dare touch the bags he's already packed for their trip tomorrow, so he takes one of Harry's tank tops off its hanger. Their shopping trip has produced many articles of feminine underwear that Louis' too afraid to wear with nothing else on now that Niall is around.

"Don't tell me what to do." Harry bites his bottom lip as his hungry gaze follows Louis around the room, the sheets pooling at his waist so he looks like a sex vision.

"I will very well tell you what to do." Louis jumps back onto Harry's lap with a hand braced on his tummy. "Say goodbye to Bean."

"My baby better not be going anywhere." Harry cranes his neck to take Louis' bottom lip between his teeth. "Bean too."

Grinning with a blush colouring his cheeks, Louis let's Harry tackle him down against the sheets. His lips are pulled apart by Harry's tongue and he moans against the invasion of taste.

"Go on then." Harry stands Louis up and swats his behind. "Your friend awaits. Don't forget!"

"What?"

"I love you." Harry plants one more kiss on Louis' scrunched up nose.

"Love you too." Louis retaliates by kissing his chin. "Loads and loads."

Niall's flipping through TV channels when Louis walks in, and goes straight to the front door to lock it.

"Hey." Niall waves a messy hand at him.