Chapter 45

I had a amazing weekend and i'm feeling blissful so have an update!

Storms. They may come but I'm here to stay.

*NARRATOR'S POV*

"No, Livvy baby." Louis removed the baby's fingers from his bowl of cereal. "You can't eat cheerios like Mommy."

Livvy started to cry when Louis' own bowl of honey Cheerios moved away from her. The curious little girl had stuck a finger into Louis' bowl when he was preparing Harry's breakfast.

"Oh no." Louis set down the fork he was using to turn the bacon but Harry got there first.

"I've got her, Lou." Harry sent Louis back to the stove with a soft kiss on the boy's pouted lips.

"Sorry, Livvy." Louis gave his sniffling baby girl a kiss on her red cheek.

Harry held her against his shoulder, supporting her back and head with his hands. She calms down after Harry rocks her for two minutes, his thumbs rubbing her back and chubby arms.

"What did she want?" Harry presses his nose gently to Bean's cheek. She grabs a hold of it and let's go when Louis comes to hand Harry his food.

"She was going to eat my Cheerios." Louis sighed in explanation, taking the squirming baby from Harry. He tapped her nose and then kissed it. "So where are you taking us tonight?"

Harry has spent the last two weeks keeping two secrets from Louis, only one of which managed to remain a secret. His business idea with Zayn was doing splendidly well and the revenue is expected to be exceedingly high when they open on Sunday. Today however, is Friday and Harry finally got his sixty plus art pieces ready for display at the gallery he owns.

"Darling, you know not to ask me that." Harry chuckles, picking up his fork to start eating.

"Fine." Louis sits with Livvy in his lap, resting her head on his shoulder and her chubby arm gripping his neck. "We're going for lunch with Niall today. Aren't we, Beanie baby?"

Olivia looks at Louis with wide eyes and hides in his neck when the question is posed to her. She's eaten her breakfast already and watches Louis eat his Cheerios.

"She's watching you." Harry smirks while he chews, eyes darting from his baby's face to Louis'.

"Aw." Louis sets his spoon down and pays attention to her. "I promise you can eat all the Cheerios you want later but now I need you to be a cute little baby."

"Lou." Harry groans in complaint when Louis leaves the table again. "You haven't eaten, princess."

"I will eat later. Lunch with Niall, remember?"

Harry gets up and hoists Olivia from Louis' protective arms to his own, before bending to plant a chaste kiss on Louis' lips. "Go eat. I will take her up with me."

"Where are you going?"

"To get us ready." Harry lifted Olivia into the air and she made an effort to grab onto him, trying to stay close to her father when she was being hoisted. "Are we ready, Miss Livvy?"

Bean starts to sniffle and flails her limbs until Harry lowers her to his chest where she can stay safe and cradled. She stops fussing and Louis cooes, pressing a kiss on her forehead.