Chapter 38

Drag me to the dark side and show me what my body was made for.

*NARRATOR'S POV*

"I don't want to go to the rich people cinema."

Louis told Harry once but the latter doesn't seem to understand why Louis wouldn't want to be comfortable while he watched a good movie. They were in the queue for ten minutes with families and couples being loud all around them.

"Lou, we went there before." Harry held Louis' hand, looking between screens at their choices for films and snacks.

"And I don't want to go again." Louis put his little joke book in Harry's inner coat pocket, facing him as Harry looked down amusedly.

"Alright then." Harry circles his waist and holds him close under the fold of his coat. "What movie do you choose?"

"I want to watch a scary movie."

"Of course you do."

Harry smiles easily and buries his face in the warmth of Louis' neck. He chuckles when the boy swats his bicep and tries moving away. The last action simply leads to Harry inhaling Louis' sweet scent slowly as his arm winds into a slot around Louis' hips, pulling him impossibly closer to him. Their chests were pressed together and Harry's lips were on his skin.
They look like they're slowly trying to become a single unit, with Louis wrapped Harry's middle and Harry's arms holding him protectively. The man could feel Bean's baby bump against his front and it made him - to no doubt - extremely happy.

"How about something else?" Harry's lips slid over Louis' skin below his ear, his head lowered to whisper lowly.

When Louis spoke, Harry pressed his palm into Louis' back pocket. God forbid someone else hear what is intended for him about a movie.

"I like my choice." Louis looks over Harry's shoulder at the people trying not to look at them. It makes him giggle and nuzzle Harry's neck. "People are looking."

"Fuck 'em." Harry put both hands in Louis' back pockets, wanting all those around them with inquisitive eyes to know that the beauty with blue, blue eyes is his.

Louis hums and sighs after everyone's attention disperses to matters of public events that don't border on lewdness. Harry lifts his head from Louis' neck and recites the movie choices to Louis.

"Minions." The boy beams.

Harry visibly pales. Louis' laughter falls on his ears and he relaxes at the sound. "I'm not the scary one in this relationship."

"Aw, Harold." Louis kisses his stubbly jaw. "You're very scary."

"Thank you."

Harry ushers Louis forward to the counter when it's their turn to actually converse with outsiders in order to acquire movie tickets. Louis chooses the darkest possible seats in the corner of the cinema and Harry rolls his eyes while chewing on a fresh stick of gum.

"Want snacks, darlin'?" Harry bent and whispered in Louis' ear again. He felt a little high on Louis' presence, and so settled both hands on either side of Louis' hips while he altered his accent to something Southern.

Louis laughs at the sudden question and pauses in his attempt at getting his order across. "That was awful, Haz."

Harry gave Louis' neck a kiss and corrected his stance to a far more formidable one. Louis gets two different chocolate bars, spicy biltong, a medium popcorn and two bottles of water. Their movie choice manages to remain as a horror one as well as play only up and coming horror film trailers while they get to their seats.