Chapter 1

The club isn't the best place to find a lover so the bar is where I go, me and my friends at the table doing shots drinking fast and then we talk slow com~

I turned off my alarm on my phone and jumped out of bed.

I hummed to the alarm song while getting ready for the day.

When I am finished bathing I put on a grey-ish blue top with black leggings a long, gold necklace and earrings, with my black and yellow nerd glasses and my white converse.

I didn't bother with makeup today seeing as I'm not doing much today.

After all it is Sunday.

Maybe I'll make some breakfast then go to the mall for a bit then come back home to Netflix and chill in the theatre.

Yup sounds like a plan.

I walked out of my room which is on the 3rd floor.

I walked over to the stair case and jump down step by step.

On mornings I usually take the stairs instead of using the elevator. To wake me up a bit.

I entered the kitchen to see Aaron in all his shirtless glory, he really is hot, if he wasn't such a dick I wouldn't mind seeing his face every single day.

But he is sadly so I do mind seeing his face, he is an annoying prick.

"Good morning." I said not expecting a reply as he usually didn't. I would be lucky to even get a glance.

He hummed in response scrolling through his phone.

"What do you want?" I asked with an attitude.

He looked up at me confused.

"What's wrong with you?"he asked.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him again.

"What do you want to eat?" I snapped.

He looked me up and down then looked me back in the eyes quirking an eyebrow at me.

"Fine.ugh! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!" I yelled walking out of the kitchen.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around making me crash into his chest.

He was still seated and he was still taller that me.

Curse me for being short and adorable.

He looked at me not saying a word.

"Why did you hold me back?" I asked my breath shaky but not obvious to show that I was affected by his touch.

"Pancakes." He said

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"Well are you not going to let me go?"

When I said this he slowly but surely let me go.

I made the pancakes and gave some to him and took the rest.

I have to cook when our housekeeper isn't here because Aaron can't cook to save his life.

I finished the pancake and stacked four on his plate and two on mine. I know' why am I doing all this when he can take it by himself'. Well i just dont want anything to happen to my dishes. In case he drops anything....for precautions.

I have a question, who burns butter?

Aaron McCall that's who.

"Thanks."he said looking at me.

I looked down at his empty plate and gasped I gave that to him three minutes ago,4 big pancakes.

He chuckled and walked back to the sink and washed up the dishes.

I finished mine and put the dishes in the sink.

"I'm going out."

"Whatever."

I rolled my eyes and got my keys walking to the garage, sometimes I think he is bipolar.

I opened the garage and did rock paper scissors.

Rock stands for my black Audi v8 plus, paper stands for my SUV and scissors stands for my silver Ferrari 488.

The thing about this game is that I don't know what I'm going to put down so it just drops on something randomly.

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT!

I opened my eyes.

Paper.

I got the key out of my pocket and hopped in.

On my way to the mall.

I parked my car and left to go inside.

I went straight to VS.