Chapter 11

Im changing the characters in this book because I dont really like the ones I chose originally.
So Isabella McCall is now played by Cuban doll. ⬆⬆.

And Eva Marian is Kennedy Cymone.

Im in my room doing my home work

Today has been a pretty average day if you ask me. But I decided to call Eva and some of our close friends to go to the festival at 2 this afternoon.

Olivia Mickson (Ella Mai)

Kallie Spencer(Normani)

Layah St.Claude(Saweetie)

Rianca Satern(Liegh Anne Pinnock)

We began getting ready at Rianca's house

I wore a pair of black light washed skinny jeans, a white Tommy Hilfiger cropped vest and my jordan 11 space jams. I put my hair into a tight ponytail, that I had straightened, at the top of my head with my hair flowing below my waist and did my edges.

Eva changed into her light blue fashionnova jeans with a pink crop top and her pink PINK slides. She let her curly, brown hair flow down to the middle of her back and she slayed her edges.

Olivia changed into her pink camo sweater and some boyfriend jeans with her black vans. She put her hair in a bun in the middle of her head and did her edges.

Kallie wore an army green sleeveless top with white shorts and her green vans like Olivia's. She put her hair in a sleek low ponytail to the side and layed her edges.

Layah wore a black long sleeved crop top with short jean shorts and black Nike sandals. Her hair was dyed platinum blonde so she straightened it bone straight and layed her edges.

Rianca put on a yellow tropical off shoulder crop top with a matching pair of pants that sway at her ancles and yellow sandals. She  made a design in the front of her hair and let her hair flow down to her waste and did her edges.

When getting ready to leave we took some pictures for the gram and we carpooled.

Eva, Layah and myself took my Audi and Olivia, Rianca and Kallie took Kallie's orange G-Wagon.

We blasted our favourite songs and sang along for about an hour including pit stops until we arrived at the Carnival.

The first thing we did was ran to the Cotton candy machine we then went to play games and Rianca won a giant teddy bear and we took loads of pictures. We ate corn dogs and churro and we rode the carousel and the roller coaster and I won a stuffed unicorn larger than the size of my head and Layah won a pack with six bracelets of different colours and some candy so everyone of us got a bracelet. We laughed and talked and it was overall a great evening.

When we were about to leave we decided to go to Jaffer's Pizzaria close to Olivia's home.  When we got there the time was already after 9. We ordered a family sized Hawaiian pizza with root beers. After eating and getting into a deep conversation about our future we said our goodbyes and left. I dropped off Layah and Eva at their houses and when I got home it was minutes to 11.

I got inside locked up the door and headed straight for the kitchen. Aaron was there on his phone. I went to grab a drink of water and Aaron cleared his throat causing me to turn around.

"Isabella can I say something?" He asked me slowly.

"You just did ." I said to him. Sipping my water.

He rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean."

"Wassup?" I said to him curious now.

"I just felt like I needed to say this but...I dont hate you. Im simply upset because my parents I thought at the time were selfish for cutting my childhood short. I was upset because they made us marry without getting the opportunity to have real relationships, having our hearts broken, going on a date with someone you met only two weeks ago, getting to know them piece by piece. Im just upset because I didnt get to experience a propper childhood." He said to me never breaking eye contact. "But I miss my best friend....... My partner in crime, my sanity, my glue..... I miss our trips to the park or the ice cream parlor or the random dancing in our rooms or our deep late night conversation about ourselves. I miss our bond....... I miss us."

At this point if he says one more thing Im going to cry. No doubt about it.

He slowly stood up from the stool around the island and I ran into his open arms and broke down.

He rubbed small, gentle circles on my back while I cried into his black t-shirt.

This is a breakthrough. This wall he has built around himself has been slightly cracked. And I am patiently awaiting the day when It is completely broken.

《▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪》

So Im also changing the male characters in the next chapter so stay tuned for that.😆😆.

So how was this chapter?? Let me know in the comments.   Vote and share I would appreciate that very muchhh❤❤❤.

Love you guyss until next time ✌

ARIEL❤💛💚