Chapter 7

After getting to the diner Nick showed up about ten minutes later.

We talked for a while and had some coffee when someone walked in.

The little bell that signals someone's walked in rang ever so lightly.

I looked towards the door to see the one and only Aaron McCall.

I tried to act casual without him seeing me.

But just my luck he spotted me and he had to do a double take. He suddenly stormed towards us and stood beside our window booth.

"Uhm do you know this guy?" Nick asked me glancing at Aaron then back to me.

"Uh- yes he's uh-my uh- neighbour?" It sounded more like a question. This made Aaron look at me with furrowed brows.

Just then I noticed the tip of his ears were turning red, which meant he is hurt or getting angry. I dont like angry Aaron. I would never admit this to him but he scares me.

"Isabella who might I ask may this be?" Aaron asked me clenching his teeth.

"Im her date so back off." Nick said to Aaron rolling his eyes.

"Ok date's over let's go Isabella." Aaron grabbed my hand leaving no room for discussion and pulling me out of the café to what I assumed was the car.

"Hey!" Just then Aaron was spun around and a punch flew to his jaw.

I was still due to shock.

Aaron barely even budged at the punch thrown his way. He chuckled darkly and threw a punch towards Nick's nose that had him flying backwards crashing to the ground.

I ran to Nick to help him up and noticed a stream of blood falling down his nose and it quickly turned a blue-ish purple colour.

"Im sorry about him I have to go Ill text you sometime. I enjoyed coffee with you by the way." I waved to him and he waved back.

I walked towards my car with Aaron hot on my trail.

When we got in the car I turned to him. "What the fuck was that Aaron?!" I yelled at him.

"Why did you go out with him after our agreement?!" I yelled back at me.

"The agreement was that you wouldnt cheat not me!! And you didnť have to hit him that hard!" I shouted pissed at him.

"Well he punched me first!"

"YOU BROKE HIS NOSE!!!"

"He deserved it." Was his final debate.

I huffed a breath out and started the car and drove home.

I parked in the garage and climbed out heading to the front porch to open the door.

I ran upstairs and locked my door. I showered and freshned up.

 I showered and freshned up