Chapter 5

Eva for you⬆.

I was currently in my pink pj's playing my piano in the music room. I always come in here to sing as it brings peace to my stressful life.

I am usually left unbothered, but the fact that I caught the love of my life cheating on me broke my heart. He didn't even apologise. That's what hurt more. I keep forgiving him as I know he has done it multiple times before but it still hurts. Is it because I'm not pretty enough? Or maybe because I have a weird personality?

I try numbing the pain by singing and it helps a lot more than expected.

Thinking its the former I begin singing one of my favourite songs.

"Pretty hurts we shine the light on whatever's worst, perfection is a disease of a nation, pretty hurts,pretty hurts. Pretty hurts we shine the light on whatever's worst. We try to fix something but you cant fix what you cant see. Its the soul that needs the surgery."

I couldn't stop myself from crying it all just burst like a giant bubble plucked by a thorn.

I sobbered up and wiped my tears . Its good to let things out sometimes.

"Isabella!" Aaron shouted for me.

"What?" I yelled back my voice breaking a bit at the end.

"My mom just called we have a meeting with...-" I cut him off by nodding my head. Guess I forgot to mention it.

"Were you crying?" He asked monotone.

Like he gives a flying shit what i've been doing.

I scoffed "Like you care." I say rolling my eyes.

He smirked "You're right I don't." He said laughing his ass off.

Oh the nerve of this kid.

"Leave me alone Aaron." I raised my voice at him.

"Anyway, dont look for me." He said walking away.

Wasnt planning on it. I wanted to yell but I couldnt trust my voice right now.

The rest of the night I sang some songs and went to bed.

AARON'S P.O.V

I dont want to love her.

But I do. I cant love her because she hates me. I treat her like shit purposefully to distance my self from her, to try and make myself fall out of love. But it just seems to not be possible.

In class today, when she sang the song in class I couldnt believe my ears. Her voice was the most beautiful voice I've ever heard.

I was stunned to say the least. She had clearly matured from many years ago.

I was about to go hang out with the guys since I couldnt cheat, though its not like she would find out because she is always cooped up in the house. I climbed the stairs looking for the curly headed brunette I call Isabella.

I found her sitting in the music room crying. It broke me to see her crying, I wanted to run up to her and hug her to death but I didnt beacause as far as we are concerned we were not best friends anymore. I cant help but feel hurt at the fact that she hates me. But I do hate her for ruining my life, how could she agree with our parents decision. That was selfish of her.