Chapter 4

Play the song when I say.

I jolted awake when my alarm began blasting, telling me its time to wake and get ready for school.

I got ready for school in 20 minutes.

Without the red glasses.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen feeling a bit hungry.

I grabbed an Apple and a granola bar and headed to the garage but when I opened the door to go to the garage Aaron was in the drive way standing outside the car on his phone.

"Why aren't you at school?" I asked not really interested in conversations with him.

"Well I was waiting for my wife." He stated putting away his phone.

I didn't say a word afterwards I just hopped in the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt.

He got in and drove off in the direction of our school.

We never encounter each other at school, no one knows we are married besides Bubbles and Jaden his best friend.

Jaden has had the biggest crush on Bubbles since the fifth grade and she likes him too but they are too stubborn to admit it to each other.

Well today feels like it's going to end in a bit of chaos.

We pulled up to the school a few minutes later.

"Thanks."I muttered when leaving the car.

He got out and locked the car." Hey wait up." He called out to me.

I turned and nearly bumped into his chest.

"What?" I asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"Well it's normal for guys to walk the girlfriend to class." He said with a shrug of his shoulder.

"But we never did that before." I said to him feeling weird about the situation.

"Oh just hush and go with it." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked into the school, we instantly got weird looks.

On instinct I leaned into him. His arm radiating heat throughout my body.

My Jordans squeaked against the floor which brought more attention to us.

I began to feel a bit awkward.

We arrived at my locker and I looked at him.
"You can leave now. I know you don't want to be here with me."

"What part of I'm dropping my girlfriend off to class do you not understand?" He asked me with a roll of his eyes.

I opened my locker and checked my schedule

Home Room

Science

Visual arts

Break