Chapter 8

I woke up to my chattering teeth and lack of oxygen.

Aaron's arm was squeezing my lungs. I reached over and turned the A/C off. I took his hand off of my waist.

I looked down at Aaron and remembered last night the way he kissed me and acted as a boyfriend.

I sigh inwardly. If only those were much more than bored kisses.

I got up and ran to my room making sure to stay quiet.

Today we have a meeting with my dad in his office. So I checked the time and figured I would start getting ready by choosing an outfit and what makeup look that I should go with for the meeting today.⬆⬆

After gathering the outfit for the meeting I took a shower and began getting ready for school. I decided on wearing a grey long sleeved crop top with black skinny jeans that were cut at both knees, a yin and yang neclace with a couple silver rings on each my fingers and my plain black Adidas superstars.

I put on a little mascara and some clear lip gloss because I wasnt feeling the full face makeup at the moment. I put loads of my Cantu Shea Butter hair cream into my hair and mixed it in and brushed my hair up into a curly ponytail and gave myself a once over in the mirror pleased by how I looked.

I ran downstairs and noticed that school was starting in 15 minutes so I figured Id have breakfast.

I opended the fridge and grabbed the plate of cookies and poured a big glass of milk and had my milk and cookies.

Hearing stomps coming down the staircase to the kitchen I already knew who it was and rolled my eyes.

"I dont think Christmas is in September so can someone explain why this fat person is eating an entire plate of milk and cookies in my kitchen?" Aaron started even without a goodmorning.

"I know the garbage truck doesnt pass on Wednesdays but people are still putting out their trash" I said gesturing to his entire being standing opposite of me.

I finished eating and grabbed the keys to my Audi and headed to the garage then off to school.

  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was currently sitting in the middle of my physics class next to Bubbles awaiting the bell and end of fourth period also known as the beginning of lunch.

Five minutes until the bell goes then we are free to eat.

RING.

We dashed out of class and headed to the cafeteria. I picked up an apple some water a small box of orange juice and a fresh salad which included lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, box shaped cheese and sweet peppers topped with a clear dressing that tastes amazing.

I payed for my stuff and Eva and I went out back to the quad.

I sat down talking to her about random things when we heard deep laughter coming from the chériot's (shayr-eye-ot I made this word up dont get too confused it just means popular) table and I looked over to see the basketball players, football players, soccer players and cheerleaders mixing in on one table.

Did I mention that Aaron was the basketball captain? No?  Well he is and Jayden is the captain of the soccer team.

Eva and I ate our food and talked about Friday night we want to go Racing. I told her Id think about it because I also wanted to go to Starlikoway its an underground fighting club. Yes Im a street fighter but I haven't been there in a month because I have been falling in my grades at school but Im better now so I wanted to check them out on Friday, see how they've been.