Chapter 10

It's currently Saturday and I'm watching Aaron dance with his friends in the pool through my window.

Sounds weirdly stalker-ish I know but I wouldn't miss an opportunity to see half naked Greek Gods.

I called Eva over a couple minutes ago so she should be here an-.

I was interrupted by Eva jumping into my bed.
"Hey girly." She said with a grin.

"Hey wanna go to the pool?" I asked her changing into my bikini. She nodded her head and grabbed one of her pairs that are in a drawer filled with her clothes.

We headed down stairs to the pool. Getting some drinks while we were passing the kitchen.

We walked over to the pool chairs with sunglasses and drinks in hand and layed back, tanning.

I noticed that the guys had stopped what they were doing watching us but we paid them no attention.

I turned to Eva and she was putting on her sunglasses.

"So what's new?" I asked initiating conversation.

She turned her head to me slightly with a big grin on her face which usually meant that the tea was hot.
"I have a new neighbour, and he is super hot." She says with a giggle at the end.

I laughed and began guesing what he looked like.

"Like Young Johnny Depp hot or Leo Dicaprio hot?" I asked her.

"Definitely Leonardo."she squealed excitedly.

After discussing more details of her new neighbour we decided to go for a swim in the pool.

A song started playing on Aaron's speakers, so I started singing loudly.

"Tell me how you want it yeaah, call me and I'm on my wayyyy, tell how you need mee yeahhh I'll give it to you night and day Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday" I sing my heart out because I really like this song. I just realised everybody is watching me and smiling, not Aaron though he is watching me straight faced but his eyes tell a different story. I may be just imagining it.

Eva and I raced around in the pool, we played chicken with the guys, danced and sang for the rest of the day.

After Aaron and his friends went to Theo's house to sleep over, Eva and I went to the theatre downstairs in my house and watched White Chicks and The Proposal.

We fell asleep in my room after locking up the house.

□□□□□□□□□
■■■■■■■■■

Hey guys. Its Ari. Im sorry for the Extremely Late update I forgot my password for Wattpad and I had exams coming up as you know im in tenth grade so I have to keep up in school work anyway sorry for the late & short chapter I'm trying my best right about now.

Hope you are enjoying the season by the way💕.

Love you guys Im trying my best.