09. Complete

Olivia's P.O.V

December 12th, 2014

   "I bought us tickets to Los Angeles. It'll be as if we're going back to summer. Ah, I can't wait for us to put on our new bikinis..." Alexa acknowledged as she walked inside my room. I think she's more excited about this than me. But it's fun seeing her feeling enthusiastic.

   "I don't remember buying new bikini lately-" She threw some bags on my bed. "You're kidding."

   "I'm totally not kidding. Our flight is in 2 days-"

   "2 days? It's such a short term, Alexa." I shouldn't have put her in charge of this...

   "We're going to stay there for a week, so get ready." She's so lucky that I'm doing nothing with my life right now...

   "Oh, God..."

   "I love you too, Liv." She blew a kiss in the air and exited my room. I chuckled to myself and my phone rang. I looked at the screen, seeing it's Gerald. Hmm... This is the first time he's calling me and I'm a little intrigued. Didn't expect him to call me so fast. We've only texted each other and we barely do that since he's busy.

   "Hello?"

   'Hey, Liv.'

   "Hey..." I replied. There was an awkward silence so I awkwardly asked, "How are you?" Can this be more embarrassing?

   'Thinking about you.' I smiled. This made me feel warm inside. I can't believe I got that excited just because he said he's thinking about me.

   "Aren't you supposed to be busy touring?"

   'My show ended an hour ago. Everyone went partying.'

   "Then what are you doing talking to me? Go have fun with your friends."

   'I wanted to talk to you. I missed hearing your voice.'

   "It's been three days, handsome."

   'Three days are too long, for my taste. I miss you.' I chuckled. He actually sounds romantic and cute, which is very unexpected from him.

   "I miss you too." I could bet he was smiling. I can imagine him smiling to himself. "Go to party with your friends. They're probably waiting for you."

   'We barely talked for 2 minutes and you're saying goodbye so quickly?'

   "I don't want you to sound the way you do. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy hearing you tell me that you miss me that much. But you need to have some activities with your friends. We'll have our time together, I'm not in a rush, even though I wish you were here too." He sighed.

   'Once I'll get used to this idea, everything will be easier. I never had a long distance relationship.'

   "You're a big boy and we both can go through it. It's only a month."

   'And a half.' I chuckled. This bothers him so much. 'You're right. And I'll try talking to you more than I did these past 3 days.' 

   "It'll pass fast, I promise you." A short chuckle was heard over the phone. "Send me pictures from the club."

   'Will do. Bye.'

   "Bye." He hung up the phone. He's adorable...

   My eyes looked at the jacket I bought Gerald on my chair. It's time I do something with it for him... I hopped on my computer and searched G-Eazy on Google. It showed me an album called These Things Happen. I went to my iTunes and bought the album so I could listen to it. I started listening and reading the lyrics while writing notes. He told me that he wants not make his new album as some sort of continuation for These Things Happen. While listening to his songs, I got a notification on my phone, so I looked at it, seeing g_eazy started following you on Instagram. however, he decided he invades my Instagram and he liked many of my photos.