33. Acting Up

Olivia's P.O.V

February 25th, 2016

   "Well?" Travis asked her, being impatient. I can understand him, I mean, I would've been extremely nervous if I were him. Just thinking about waiting for the answer... This too troubling. 

   "Yes, yes, and yes!" She raised her voice as she jumped on him. He chuckled. I'm so happy for them. And I'm so relieved to know that Gerald didn't ruin Travis's proposal. If he had done something like that, I would've gotten so mad at him... And he's too drunk to think straight.

   "I can't believe you're getting married!" I yelled to her. The tears kept rolling down her eyes. She was so thrilled and I felt warmth in my heart for her happiness.

   "Thank you guys so much." She began. "I can't believe you came here, Dylan." She told him while Travis put the ring on her wedding finger.

   "Lex, you're getting married, I'm not going to miss that." Dylan replied, and she went to hug him. They aren't in the best terms, but she was so overwhelmed that she couldn't not give him a hug. After him, she hugged Gerald and I and then she hugged Dean and Lydia. We went back inside and talked. "Did you guys notice how beautiful Liv became?" Gerald chuckled. This is the dumbest thing he could say. And everyone noticed he did it for his own benefits.

   "Yeah, we did." Gerald angrily answered.

   "So, Liv, did you tell Gerald how in love you were with me?" He tried getting Gerald angrier. I dislike these macho games. If Gerald continues to respond, I'll snap. I can't even ask him to be mature since he's drunk and that'll make him angrier. He's acting like a child.

   "No, Dylan. I told him the truth." I corrected. That didn't make Gerald calm down.

   "Calm down, G." Dylan told Gerald.

   "G? Don't call me G. You're not one of my friends." Gerald replied. "And stop flirting with Liv. In case you haven't noticed, I'm her boyfriend and I'm sitting right in front of you. You're being extremely disrespectful and I don't like it when people act like that. If you continue this, I might do something stupid that will make you regret acting like that." Dylan smiled.

   "Is he always like that?" My heart sank. Shit.

   "Would you two stop? What are you, 5 year olds?" I got up from my seat. "It's supposed to be Alexa and Travis's night. Dylan, I thought I made it really clear 5 years ago that you and I won't happen. Gerald is right, you are acting in a disrespectful way." I went to hug Alexa and Travis. "I really love you two and I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to plan this wedding with you, Alexa, but I think it's time for Gerald and I to leave."

   "It's okay. I'll take care of Dylan. Love you, boo." She whispered in my ear. I pulled away and she blew a kiss in the air. I pretended to catch it. I hugged Travis, Dean and Lydia and headed to the door with Gerald.

   "Bye guys, good night." They all replied with a good night, and Gerald and I went to his car. This is so embarrassing. Needing to leave just when the night began... I'm furious.

   "I'm sorry, baby." He placed his hands on my waist, pulling me to him. If he thinks that this is going to work... "I really love you, I didn't mean to get angry like this. I just hated how he acted and-"

   "You're way more mature than that, Ger. Why were you so jealous?"

   "Because I'm afraid that you'll leave me. I want you with me." Are we back to last June? Why is he so afraid that I'll leave him? I agreed to come back to him for a reason.

   "I'm not going to leave you. Why does that thought always come to your mind? What's wrong?" He didn't respond. "Tell me, Ger. I can know only if you share your thoughts. I don't know why you're thinking that, but I agreed to come back. We're together now, you cannot come with these fears now. As long as you don't fuck up, I'm not going to leave."