11. Born-day

Olivia's P.O.V

February 6th, 2015

   "Yesterday was so fun; I don't understand why you have to go..." Gerald tried to convince me in staying with him and continue to his San Francisco show instead of going home. I'm tired of being in tour with him. It's not because of him, it's the touring can be so intese. I miss home, I don't understand how he can be far from home for so long?

   "Oh, I'm sure that Kendall Jenner coming to your show was a lot of fun for you, and performing with Pia Mia..." I replied as I closed my suitcase. He tried me last night with how flirty he had been with them. I wouldn't get jealous if I didn't get the smallest doubt. But the way he acted... Damn, I had doubts.

   "Were you jealous?" He teased, and I rolled my eyes. "Fuck, you are."

   "I'm not the one that acted all flirty." He got up from the bed and stopped me from touching my suitcase.

   "First, I wasn't flirting with Kendall, and second, I was just performing, nothing more than that."

   "Really? 'Cause it didn't seem like that." He smiled. "Stop."

   "It's so cute, you're jealous." He hugged me tightly, but I didn't return the hug. That doesn't make me want to forgive. He noticed that I wasn't hugging him back, so he sat back on the bed, making me sit on his lap.

   "Stop."

   "You're the best, Liv. I want you, not any other girl. Currently." He should know better... Why is he joking when I'm mad?

   "What the hell did you say?"

   "Nothing." He laughed from my reaction. I don't find that amusing.

   "Listen to me," I squeezed his cheeks together with my hand. "Don't you dare to treat me the way you treated last night. Maybe you've forgotten that I'm your girlfriend, but I'm here to remind you; I'm your girlfriend. I know what I'm worth, baby, and I'm worth a lot."

  "That's the hottest thing you've done since we met," He replied. "And you're right." I let go of his cheeks.

   "I know."

   "You know that I will never cheat on you." Never say never, I've learned that from Daniel's words and actions. "Please stay with me a little more. Leave in a few days, fly with me to the next show-"

   "We've already talked about this-"

   "Please." He made a sad face. Ah, I wish I could resist, but some part of me wants to spend more time with him, even when I'm mad at him. Am I willing to suffer this more just to be with him?

   I breathed. "Fine." He cheered. "But shh, let's just go back to bed. I'm tired."

February 12th, 2015

   "Good morning, baby... Happy birthday." I heard Gerald say as I slowly opened my eyes. Who told him about my birthday? I saw him standing next to our bed in underwear and a small cupcake with a candle on it. I chuckled, having a warm feeling inside. "I know that it's not a huge cake, but I don't know how to make cakes and this is-"

   "You don't need to explain anything to me, Gerald. It's okay." I smiled and he smiled back at me.

   "But that's not it. The day only begun." He went to the suite's living room and came back with a bag. "It's one of your many gifts today, Liv." He handed it to me. I looked inside and saw a Victoria's Secret lingerie. Ah, could he be more predictable? 

   "Gerald, this is too much. Who told you my size?"

   "I asked Alexa." He scratched the back of his head. "I also asked her when is your birthday, since you never thought about telling me."