Jeeman outing part 1

Near the Ganga River, Maanvi and Jeevika was lighting a lamp for their late parents. Suddenly Maanvi became emotional as Jeevika was getting married in one week and she was going to stay away from her dii. Seeing Maanvi's tears, Jeevika also started becoming emotional as after the death of their parents, jeevika was like a mother to maanvi. She has never stayed away from her.

"How i am going to live without Mannu" thought Jeevika.

On the other side, Maanvi was recalling all the moments spent with her dii. After some time, jeevika started to console maanvi.

"Mannu, look here i am just getting married. Don't worry i will visit you frequently and will call you everyday. You know that i love you endlessly and will never stop loving you. " said Jeevika

Maanvi replied " i know that you love me dii, i also love you but i am going to be away from you
dii. how will i manage to live without you dii. Okay!!, let us stop crying and stop this emotional talkswe will go to visit all the places in Hrishikesh where we have gone since childhood"

"Ok mannu, we will go on a small tour today in Hrishikesh " replied Jeevika.

Both sisters stopped crying and hugged each other.

On the pretext of the tour, Maanvi already started making plans in her mind. The plan consist of making Jeevika and Dr Manan meet.
Maanvi was against the marriage of Jeevika and viren.
Viren Vadhera was a famous lawyer in Chandigarh. He came from a rich family. His aunt Swamini was the strictest person in the Vadheras. Swamini loves Viren very much.

Dr Manan loves jeevika very much. Maanvi wanted him to be her jiju. But her beji fixed jeevika's alliance with viren.

Will Dr manan be able to meet Jeevika??
Will jeevika marry Viren or Dr Manan??

Continue in part 2

Hope you guys like it. If not please do inform me.
Suggestions are most welcome

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes. I am new to story writing.
I will update it every week or whenever i have time i will update it