Chapter 5

Early morning, both families wake up early. Finally the big day arrived for Viren and Jeevika. It was their marriage. Jeevika was in her room busy with the hairdresser with Maanvi. When suddenly Beji call Maanvi and asked her to come to her room. Maanvi quickly opened the door and told jeevika that she will come in a while to help her to apply her make-up. She then went in Beji's room. There she see an upset face waiting for her. She asked Beji what was the matter. Beji not knowing how to say but with lots of courage she said "Maanvi, i know that you love your dii very much but swamini doesn't like you. So for your di happiness, don't attend the marriage so that swamini will be happy during the wedding. I am sorry Maanvi but you will have to do this and do not tell jeevika. "

Maanvi was shocked, her face became pale and could not bear this. She was extremely hurt inside, but for her beji and jeevika happiness, she agreed to beji. She wanted to cry and hold her tears pretending to be courageous in front of beji. She pretended that she will be ok. But beji knew that her granddaughter was hurt. Jeevika and Maanvi have been each other support since childhood. And Maanvi loves jeevika more than anything and vice versa. But she had to take this step for jeevika. She feared that Swamini may cancel this wedding. She was sad for making maanvi stay at home for jeevika wedding. Maanvi then went on the terrace and started crying heavily. She cries and cried till she got a headache. She confronted her parents and at last she makes herself clear that she had to do this for her di happiness. She can do anything for jeevika so she decided to be calm and not to tell jeevika.

On the other side, jeevika was waiting for maanvi. Maanvi then came after finishing crying. She entered with a smile on her face and a big bag. Jeevika was happy to see maanvi back. Maavi then gave the bag to jeevika which contained lots of gifts. Jeevika was emotional to see the gifts as with each gifts they had beautiful memories. Both sisters hugged each other.

Maanvi then do the final touch-up with jeevika and was happy to see her smiling. Maanvi was sad not to be able to attend the wedding.

On the other hand, virat was worried about viren security. Viren was on his horse at the wedding venue and everyone was dancing happily.

Maanvi told jeevika that she will be back soon and went away, she then asked daboo to send her pictures of jeevika marriage and told him the entire matter. Daboo was on the verge of crying but maanvi told him not to cry.

Daboo then went outside where he started taking photos to send maanvi. But then suddenly came Virat, he asked Daboo why was he taking so much pictures and Daboo then said

"Maanvi didi... " but then remembered what maanvi told him and try to make an excuse. Virat asked what did maanvi say and where was she. But daboo told him that he did not know. Virat knew that Daboo was hiding something.
So he tried to ask Daboo but initially dabok did not respond. But at last, due to virat persistence, he was forced to reveal th truth. Virat was shocked and was sad for maanvi.

He then went to talk to swamini and confronted her. Swamini the reveal that she may not like maanvi but she did not say anything like that.

Virat then went fetched maanvi.
On the other side, maanvi was crying in her room and was angry with herself for not attending her di marriage. She was like a deadless life.
Her eyes became red, and was having severe headache.

After some minutes, came virat. Maanvi tried to hide her tears but she could not. Virat sat near her and confronted her about how she could be away from jeevika's mariage. Maanvi was surprised thinking about how did virat know the truth, she then thought of daboo and started cursing him in her mind. Maanvi said that it bua decision and she can't go against it. Virat then explained the truth and started persisting her.

On the other side, jeevika was trying to call maanvi but in vain. She could not get through her. She thought..
"Yeh ladki kaha hai"
She then called daboo and asked him. But he replied that he did not know. When beji came in the room, she firstly asked about maanvi. Beji was sad inside but pretended to be strong. But jeevika was desperate to meet maanvi and said that she will not marry without her mannu. Beji was shocked but she then told jeevika the matter. Jeevika was puzzled but she replied..
"Beji, how can you do this. You very well know that maanvi is my life. I can't live without her and now you expect me to marry without her presence. I did not expect this from you beji. Now if maanvi doesn't come I will not marry"

At the same time came Viren, he heard them talking and supported jeevika. He also said that he will marry in maanvi's presence.
Virat was successful to bring maanvi in the wedding. He brought her where the 3 of them were already there. All were shocked to see maanvi with virat standing at the door. Maanvi then became emotional seeing jeevika. Jeevika rushed to hug her and maanvi hugged her in return. Jeevika wanted to slap her for once because she thought that if she is not a part of the marriage, she thinks I will get married. For the first time she was against beji. Maanvi said sorry and beji also was ashamed for what she did. She was regretful and asked maanvi to forgive her. Jeevika was finally happy that her sister is here.

When viren asked her whether she will now marry or not. With a blush on her face, she replied a yes. The marriage happened with lots of masti of virat and maanvi. Maanvi was emotional to finally see her sister married. But she was now sad that she will be away from jeevika. Jeevika was feeling the same way that maanvi was feeling.. That is to be away from each other.

Will the new couples be happy together?

Hope you like the story...