Chapter 11

It starts with virika and maanvi reaching Chandigarh. They knocked at the door and it was opened by Vanshika. Maanvi greeted the Vadhera family. They asked her to be seated. Maanvi talked with them for a bit and then Jeevika told her to go and rest in her room. Maanvi went and Virat quietly followed her. He knocled at the door and Maanvi opened it.

"Arrey Partner you at this time. What if they come to know that you are missing" told Maanvi.

"Maanvi when virat is here, why t fear" replied Virat.

And they both chatted for almost an hour. They had their nok jhok.

****next morning****
It starts with Beji praying to god. She lighted a lamp in Maanvi's name praying that her report is fine. Suddenly a strong wind came and the lamp's lighted out. It was inauspicious, she was very scared.

In the hospital, Dr Manan took Maanvi's report from the nurse. The nurse gave the report to Dr Manan. The latter opened the report and was shocked to see the result. He started to breathe heavily thinking that he may be imagining things. Dr Manan took the report to another doctor. And the doctor confirm his fears. Dr Manan didn't know how to react. He was shocked and a bit broken that a lively girl like Maanvi has CANCER. Yes the blood test reports that Maanvi has blood Cancer!!

He decided to go to Maanvi house personally that evening itself. He was very worried about her. He didn't know how Beji would react.

In the evening, Dr Manan reached maanvi's house. He knocked the door, he was very worried and scared, he didn't know how will beji react to this. Beji opened the door and was shocked to find Dr Manan at this hour. Beji was worried.

"Arrey Dr Manan you at this hour. Is everything fine" said Beji.

"Beji act.....ually maanvi's repo.....rt" said Dr Manan while muttering.

" what happened With Maanvi's report. Is there any problem" replied Beji. Dr Manan kept quiet. Beji got more scared.

"Tell me Dr Manan, why are you quiet. Tell me i am getting more scared now. Please tell me" said Beji.

"Actually Beji maavi is very si....ck" said Dr manan.

" what kind of disease. Tell me Dr Manan. I am getting more scared" said Beji.

Dr Manan gathers some courage and

" Maanvi has cancer. She has blood can...cer" said Dr Manan.

Beji was shocked and there was no one at home at this time. Beji was devastated. She fall on the ground and started crying loudly.

"Why! Why! Why did this happen to my Maanvi. What wrong did she did with everyone. She always love to smile and help people. No you can't do this god" said Beji.

Heyy guys.......  I know that it is a short chapter. And i am very sorry for it. I tried to update it despite my exam. I will try to update if i get some time otherwise after two weeks. Hope you guys understand.....

Again sorry for grammatical mistakes......

If you like it please do vote and comment.......