Chapter 8

The episode start with viren making his way to virat's room and jeevika to maanvi's room.

Jeevika knocked on the door. After some moments maanvi opened it and was shocked to see her dii here at this time. She thought that viren told jeevika the truth and was worried. Jeevika suddenly asked maanvi to say the truth. Maanvi was stammering not knowing how to say it. On the other side, jeevika asked her where did she go during the party. Maanvi was relieved that her dii did not know the complete truth otherwise i would have been dead(maanvi's dramatic dialogues 😂). Suddenly she was out of her thoughts when she again heard jeevika re-phrasing her phrase. Maanvi then told her that virat insisted to go out and i also wanted to eat some golgappa.
Before jeevika could say something, maanvi asked her to forgive her and she was really sorry. Jeevika then scolds her saying
"Mannu, you should have informed atleast someone. You don't know how worried i was. You could have been in serious problem along wth virat. If anyone from the family know that you were not here, you would have been scolded a lot by beji and i am not going to save you this time".

Jeevika had been saying a lot of things without noticing maanvi State. Maanvi was feeling dizzy and was about to faint when suddenly jeevika finally noticed. Maanvi was going to fall on the floor when jeevika held her. Jeevika was damn worried as maanvi is always sick and weak. She is also angry with herself for scolding maanvi. She put her on the bed and threw some water on her. Maanvi slowly opened her eyes. Maanvi asked jeevika what happened. Jeevika then told her that she fainted and asked maanvi to forgive her for scolding her. Maanvi told her "Di, what are you saying. You have all the rights to scold me , you can even slap me or beat me but don't be angry with me dii, please. Are you still angry dii? "

Jeevika was emotional listening to her little sister. No matter what kind of mistakes maanvi would do, at the end jeevika will forgive her. Jeevika would be angry for sometime only but would not be able to stay mad with maanvi. She loved her so much and could not imagine her life without her.

Suddenly maanvi said "Di, are you listening? "

It was then that jeevika listened to maanvi. Maanvi asked her again whether she is still angry with her. Jeevika went near her and held her hand.

"Mannu, you know how much we both loved each other. And you know no matter what kind of childish or stupid mistakes you will do, at the end I will forgive you. I can't stay angry with you. Also promise me that you will never do this again" said jeevika.

Maanvi was feeling a little guilty for not telling jeevika the complete truth. At last she decided to tell the truth.

" Di, I have to tell you something " said Maanvi.

"Tell me Mannu" replied jeevika.

" Di, I have been to the pol..ice stat..ion " finally said maanvi after stammering.

Jeevika was shocked and her face widened. She thought that she misunderstood the phrase and she asked maanvi to say it again. Maanvi told her that she heard it right. Jeevika started to panick and asked her why. Maanvi who was a bit scared narrate the whole story to her dii.

Jeevika was angry with maanvi, virenji and virat. She scolded maanvi again. And this time, maanvi promised that she will never do this again. Jeevika was not harsh with them as they were not a fault. She was happy that the culprits were punished. So she asked maanvi to sleep as it was very late. She made maanvi lay on the bed and kissed her forehead. She asked maanvi that she will continue this discussion tomorrow. After some moments, she left the room saying goodbye.

Jeevika was still shocked that virenjii did not tell her anything. Only one sentence was being played in her mind:
"Why did no virenji hide the truth, does he not trust me? "

She entered her room where she found that viren was not here. After some time, viren came. He talked with virat and virat also promised not to do this again. Jeevika wanted to ask viren but was hesitating. After mustering lot of courage she finally said "Virenjii, why did you hide the truth. Do y..ou tru...st me"

Viren was shocked and replied that he wanted maanvi herself to say the truth. Also viren told her that she trust her a lot. Viren loved jeevika the first time he saw her. She was the first girl whom he loved. Jeevika also started to love him. Viren suddenly brought jeevika by her waist. He brought her close and both shared an eye lock. Viren asked jeevika sorry for leaving her the first day. Jeevika was shy when viren kissed her forehead. But then viren left her waist and then told her sorry. He wanted to give jeevika some time. On the other hand, jeevika was nervous so she quickly went to bed. After some time, she was followed by her virenjii. They both went to sleep after lot of shyness by jeevika.

The following day, the vadheras and chaudhary had their breakfast. Maanvi was a little bit sleepy because she slept late after jeevika's scolding.
In the evening, the chaudhary were in their room busy packing their bags. They would be going back the following day. Jeevika went to maanvi's room. She was in front of the door seeing her little sister packig her bags. Suddenly maanvi noticed her and asked her to come in. Jeevika came near her and was emotional. Maanvi was finally going to be away from her. Maanvi also was very sad bu she did not want jeevika to be sad because of her. So she tried not to cry. Jeevika knew that her sister was sad. she also did not want maanvi to cry so she told maanvi that she will come in a while. Maanvi knew the her di must be sad so she let her go.

After some time both sisters broke down. The screen split in two and shows their face.

Hope you like the story. If not please do tell me 😉