Jeeman Outing part 2

Maanvi and Jeevika were standing at the riverside where they have just made their mind for the tour. After a couple of minutes, they both went to hire a rickshaw. Finally they got into a rickshaw where they have planned to go to the market first to buy bangles. After reaching the market, they made their way to the familiar shop and Jeevika bought bangles for her Mannu. Manvi was very happy with the bangles and continue their way to the other shop where they sell Golgappa. Manvi's favourite snack.
**Ek Hazaaron title song playing **
The two sisters feed each other eat Golgappas and after that they have had a Golgappa competition. Of course, Maanvi was the winner.

After that, they have gone to all places where they have spent the best memories together especially the bridge where they go to toss their coin.
After that Ms Maanvi Chaudhary started having a Belly ache which she could not tolerate. Seeing her sister in pain, Jeevika started to panick. She could not see Maanvi in any kind of pain. Without losing time, she rushed to Dr Manan clinic where the Dr Manan made Maanvi lie on a bed. Jeevika was standing at the bedside.
Suddenly Maanvi said " Di, can I go the toilet it is urgent"

"Okay Mannu, but be quick!! " replied Jeevika

Maanvi rushed outside leaving both of them together inside.

Flashback shows:
Today when I will go with Dii on a tour, I will faked a belly ache so that she takes me to Dr Manan and I will go outside leaving both of them alone inside.

End of Flashback

Maanvi started laughing and praising herself. On the other side, Jeevika realised that Maanvi has not returned yet and she fear that Maanvi may faint.
So she told Dr Manan that she will go to fetch Mannu. She went in the direction of the toilet but she does not see Maanvi there, she started to worry.

Maanvi was outside busy telling her punters about her plans. Suddenly Jeevika saw Maanvi outside busy laughing and chatting. She was confused. Upon seeing Jeevika, Maanvi quickly rushed home. Seeing Maanvi rushing for home, Jeevika already understand Maanvi's plan.
Jeevika did not how to react, she asked Dr Manan to forgive her for wasting his time. Dr Manan was happy to be able to spend time with Jeevika. So he did not react. After some minutes, they both burst into laugher thinking about Maanvi crazy plans.

After some time, Dr Manan dropped Jeevika home. Jeevika was going to confront Maanvi because what she did was wrong today but reaching upstairs she find that the room is empty.

On the other hand, Maanvi was busy with her punters and Daboo. They were discussing about today's plan, not knowing that Jeevika is already at home..

Will Jeevika confront Maanvi??
Will Jeevika marry to Viren??

Hope you guys like it
Please do vote and comment if you like it or not