Chapter 10

**** After two months ****

In Chandigarh, everything was going smoothly. Jeevika and Viren love for each other kept on increasing day by day. Maanvi was in Hrishikesh where she kept falling sick frequently. And she would not tell jeevika about it.

Beeji started to worry about Maanvi's health. One day, she called Dr Manan, and made him took Maanvi's blood test. Maanvi who is very afraid of injection managed to take it with a lot of courage. She was very scared but Dr Manan who had a doubt about it had to take another one. She told Beeji but the latter knew how Maanvi is stubborn and wouldn't never agree to do it. She asked Dr Manan to come whenever he is free.

In the meantime, Jeevika was already missing her sister so much. She didn't see her for 2 months. Maanvi also was missing hee sister. That evening, Viren told jeevika to be ready in the morning tomorrow, as they are going to Hrishikesh. Jeevika was shocked as Viren understood her without the jeevika saying anything.

"Virenji, how did you understood that i desperately wanted to meet Maanu" said Jeevika.

"Jeevika, i understand you better now. I saw how you felt each time after speaking to Maanvi. So I decided to go and bring her with us as Holy in 2 weeks. She can celebrate it with us and your family can come for Holy as we are going to keep a party. Let us surprise them" said Viren to Jeevika.

Jeevika was extremely happy and hug him. She thanks him for coming in her life. Viren also told her that he is lucky to get a wife like her and also thanks her. Jeevika thought that she will continue to keep it as a surprise and Maanvi would be so happy.

The following day, Jeevika and the Vadheras had their breakfast. Viren told his dadaji, maa and bua that he is going to Hrishikesh with jeevika and Maanvi would be coming here. Even though, buaji didn't like Maanvi's manner, she could not say anything.

After breakfast, Jeevika and Viren set off. The same evening, the Virika arrived in Hrishikesh. Jeevika was very happy to finally be in Hrishikesh as she missed it so much.

They knocked the door. It was Beeji who attend it and was surprised to jeevika and Viren here. They greeted her and the latter was very happy. Maanvi who was going in the living room suddenly saw her dii from a distant. She thought that she was dreaming and went near her. Jeevika saw her and went near her and hugged her. Maanvi finally understood that she is not dreaming. She also hug her dii.

"Di, jiju, You both here! " said Maanvi.

"Yes, Mannu. We wanted to give you a surprise. And i was missing you so much. Also all the credits goes to Virenjii who took me here without asking him" said jeevika.

"Thank you so much jiju. You are the best" replied Maanvi.

Dr Manan who wanted to take another sample of Maanvi's blood so as to be sure that the other one that he examined was for Maanvi itself as there has been some confusions. He went to the Chaudhary house. Virika were in the living room along with maanvi, chachu, beji and also badi beeji, chachi was in the kitchen while daboo was not home.

Suddenly the door was knocked by someone. Beeji went to attend it and was shocked to see Dr Manan today itself. Dr manan told him that he has to take it today itself. Beji asked him to enter. He greeted the whole family and jeevika was already worried thinking why did Dr manan come here. Beeji told Dr manan to come in the room and check her knee. Jeevika wanted to go inside but beji denied.
The two along with Chachu went inside to discuss about maanvi.
Jeevika wanted to know.

To be continued...........

Sorry for short updates guys.. But i had to draft it all today as i was not free... Next time, it will be long...

Again sorry 😞