Chapter 12

This episode starts with beji reaching Chandigarh with chachu. She was in front of the door. She told only chachu about Maanvi illness. Chachu was very shocked. He was also broken as maanvi was like her daughter. But he told beji that he will do everything possible to get maanvi treated. Beji wanted to go to Chandigarh and to tell maanvi the truth and to also tell jeevika.

She knocked the door and was opened by Vanshika. Vanshika was happy to see them. She greeted beji and then chachu. She made them sit and asked the house helper to bring some refreshment. And she went to call jeeman.

After some minutes, jeeman came in the living room. They were shocked to see their beji and chachu. Both run towards beji and chachu. Maanvi hugged Beji first while jeevika was greeting Chachu and then Maanvi greeted Chachu while jeevika hugged Beji. They were very happy to see their Beji.

"Beji and chachu, you could have told us. We would have come to fetch you at the station" said Jeevika.

"Beta, we wanted to surprise you both. And we came here for beji's treatment" replied Chachu lying to Jeevika. The real reason for them to come here was to tell maanvi the truth and to make her meet the doctor.

"Beji are you sick again. Your feet problem right? " said Maanvi and Jeevika was waiting for an from Beji. Jeevika was always very worried about her beji's health.

"Arrey maanvi and jeevika. I am fine now. I just cane here to meet the doctor. At times my knees pain so much that's why..... " replied Beji not making eyes contact with Maanvi.

"If jeevika is worried for my small knees problems. Then what would be her state when she will come to know about Maanvi's illness. She won't be able to tolerate. Maanvi is her life... We will have to tell her the truth as soon as we finish telling Maanvi" thought Beji. She was very scared and worried. Then for some time, beji and chachu talked with the Vadheras. Then vanshika and swamini told them that they will them their rooms.

Jeevika was a bit suspicious about Beji's behavior. But she didn't mind about it thinking that she may be wrong. She went to her room where Viren was already waiting for her.

"Arrey virenjii you were just outside..... How did you come here so quickly" said Jeevika.

Viren being in his romantic mood replied "why are you not happy to see me here. Fine i am going"

"NoI didn't mean to say this virenjii. Why are you angry" replied Jeevika.

"So you don't want me to go" said Viren coming closer and closer towards Jeevika. Jeevika stood there shyly. Viren stood closely in front of her and was about to kiss her when suddenly the servant knock at the door. Viren became angry.

"What is this"  he said angrily and loudly.

"Sir i am sorry to interrupt you but dadajii is calling you" replied the latter scaredly. And the servant went after viren telling him that he is coming.

"Arrey what is this.....every time someone interrupts me. I am not able to romance with my wife in my house" said Viren.

"Better luck next time Mr Vadhera" said Jeevika teasing his desperate husband. Viren went towards Jeevika and kissed her directly on her lips. Jeevika was shocked as she didn't expect this to come now. And she became shy.

"So what were you saying Mrs Vadhera. Prepare yourself for tonight" said Viren with a smirk 😏 and went to meet his dadajii.

"Shameless virenji" said Jeevika to herself and was happy to find a husband like viren in her life. She sent a silent message to god for giving her the world best husband. And she sat on her bed thinking about her virenjii and how desperate he was to romance but then he had to go.....

To be continued...........

Sorry for short update...hope you like the chapter and please do vote and comment...

Sorry for grammatical mistakes...