Chapter 16

It has been one week since Maanvi left for Hrishikesh. In this one week everyday Maanvi had to go to the clinic for her treatment.

Virat broke up with Maya. He knew that Maya was behind his property and that she doesn't love him. He was badly missing Maanvi. Every time he would compare Maya to Maanvi. Little did he knew that he has developed feelings for Maanvi. Only Viren could notice that and he decided to talk with Virat.

In the afternoon, Viren was in his room busy thinking about Virat. He knew that virat has some feelings for Maanvi but virat was unware of that love. Every time he would hear only Maanvi's name from Virat's mouth.

Suddenly Jeevika came in the room. She noticed Viren was busy in deep thoughts. She went near him and thought that Viren will notice her... But to her great surprise, Viren didn't notice her, he was thinking about Maanvi and Virat's relationship.

"Virenjiii!! " said Jeevika a bit loud but with lot of love.

"Jeevika it's you. What do you want? " replied Viren who just came out from his thoughts.

Jeevika was in a romance mood. She was shocked as Viren would always look for opportunities to romance with her but today he is not even noticing her. She was angry. She tapped her feet on the floor and turned in the opposing direction. She was waiting for Viren to pacify her. Viren began thinking again while Jeevika spent atleast 5 min in that pose. Finally Viren got an idea.

"Bingo!! " exclamed Viren. Then only he noticed her angry wife.. He realised that he needs to pacify Jeevika. He went towards her and called her. But being stubborn, Jeevika didn't respond. Viren went closer and closer. He forcibly turned her around and take a look at her face. Jeevika saw him and both shared an eyelock. They stayed like this for a while and finally Viren kissed her forehead, then her cheeks and finally her lips....... They boty were enjoying it when suddenly Jeevika' phone began ringing. Both were puzzled....

"Uff, this phone..... We are never allow to romance in this house. We are always disturbed" murmured Viren... Jeevika laughed seeing his desperate husband.

It was Maanvi's phone call.. Viren signalled Jeevika that he will be back and went outside the room. He went to Virat's room. He entered and found Virat watching a movie. He sat on the sofa and patted Virat on his back.

"How are you mere bhaii? " asked Viren...

"Fine bhaii and aapReplied Virat.

" good" replied Viren. Viren decided to go directly on the topic.

"So your partner is not here now. Are you missing Maanvi? "Asked Viren.

" haan bhai.. I am missing her badly. When she was here, i had a strange feeling. She was a lively girl" replied Virat and continue singing praises maanvi...
Viren was delighted hearing all this. He was happy as he was now sure that Virat loves Maanvi...

"Virat why don't you go to Hrishikesh. You can meet Maanvi there and i really think that you love her" said Viren.. Virat was shocked....

"Bhai what are you saying? I love her? " replied Virat shockingly.

"Yes Virat i feel that you love her. Don't try to hide it from me. I am your brother. Go to Hrishikesh" said Viren.

"Yes bhai you are right. I also feel that she is the right girl for me. I will go there if you say so" replied Virat.......

To be continued.........

Hello guys, finally here is the update. First of i am really sorry for such a late update. But as i already said this year i will not be so active on wattpad. Luckily i got some time for this update... Don't know when the next update will be.. Will try to update as soon as possible.... Please till then do understand guys......
Hope you like the chapter... Do vote and comment..
Again sorry for grammatical mistakes....