-Author's Drool-

A month ago, I signed up for the Poetry Awards by earnestycommunity. It was an honour unearthly, to get nominated as best poet. But life was a witch, and I missed the deadline because of urgent examinations.

So you can imagine my surprise when I qualified for the Honor Awards as Best Writing Style. You know when you eat a mango the messy way, and you knead it with your fingers first to loosen all that pulp? I feel like someone's doing that to my heart. Thawing all the bottled emotion inside with the balls of their thumbs; liquiefying my coked-up anxiety into something edibly delicious. I was always a creepy soul. :)

Specifically, wordalmaniac and @meghanaGs receive a hug, because they nominated me in inline comments for Best Writing Style. I'm so sorry if I missed anyone; everyone who's read Blots and given it the attention it currently has is getting a hug.

Hug.

Hug #2 because I have a thawed heart right now.

OH.

And please tell me which one of my poems I should send to the beautiful admins to get it featured. I've learnt through experience that the poems I love out of my own collection are often the worst of the lot. Life being a witch again.

Nominate your recommendations here.

Me trying to be all Awards-y.

Have a great day (after nominating a poem for me).

Cheers and love out of a mushy heart,

noirvoid.

~•■•~