Meeting them (Edited)

Meeting Them
(Edited)

(A/N So no one commented, yet and I'm really excited to write this, so I guess I will just write it. Sorry if you don't like it)
(A/N from the future: I'm changing the pov and making the reader unisex. Hope you're cool with that.)

Jeff The Killer
You were sitting at your desk writing a to-do list for tomorrow morning; You had a busy day and didn't want to forget anything.

As you finished up, you had the feeling of being watched. You looked out the window into your dark neighborhood, with the moon and stars above. You got up from your desk and made sure the window was locked, then you closed the curtains and started getting ready for bed.

After a few minutes, while being half asleep, you heard movement outside your bedroom window. You could hear the lock being moved around quickly, only to stop a few moments later. You sat still and listened again for any noise. You didn't hear anything, but you didn't feel safe. You always had a fear of break ins, or attackers, so you keep a pocket knife in your bedside table. After grabbing it, you hid it under your pillow and waited.

Some time passes and movement comes from the room next door, the upstairs bathroom. Your eyes open wide as you remember that you left it unlocked to air out the room after painting it. The window easily slides open and a quiet thud is heard. Your heart beat quickens as slow movements make their way to your room.

You pretend to be asleep, hoping to be left alone. The door opens and slow footsteps make there way to your bed. Then in a dark, low voice you hear,
"I know you're awake..." with a hysterical laugh at the end. You continue to lay still, trying not to give into fear, yet you're body was shaking.

"Not going to fight?" The voice laughed again, "Fine... Then Go To Sleep!"
You swing the small knife at your attacker, cutting his face and catching him off guard. The male stops and slowly brings his hand up to his face to feel the wound. As he does, you jump out of bed to the other side of the room, pointing your knife at him.

He laughs and says,
"That's the first in a long time someone has tried to do that." Your eyes don't leave him for a second, holding your knife in place you whispered,
"W-Who are you?" He walk closer to you, giving you a better look at him. He had very pale skin, with deep, dark lines around his eyes. His cheeks were cut into a permanent smile. He had long hair, burnt and chard to a ashy black. His clothes were simple, the feature that stood out the most was his white, blood stained hoodie.

"I am Jeff the Killer, and this won't be the last time you see me." He laughed, wiping the blood off his face from your cut with his hoodie. He then ran over to your window, unlocked it, and jumped from it like it was nothing at all. You followed him to the window afterwards, watching as he safely landed from the second story window, and ran off into the night. You were left to wonder if this was all just a nightmare, or was this the night your clock could've stopped.

(A/N from the future: Honestly he wouldn't of spared you, but you know it's for the story.)

BEN Drowned
For about a month now, you've been going to garage sales, looking for old games for the Nintendo 64 you got. You pulled up, after following the signs, to a little sale with not that many people. Getting out of your car, you walked up to a old man, who was behind one of the tables.

"Well hello there! Anything in particular you're looking for?" He said,
"I'm looking for some older games for the Nintendo 64 do you have any?" He  nodded, and pulled an old box of games up from under the table.
"Yep, right here! I keep them close so no one tries stealing them. See any you like?"