New Character: Clockwork

( So i'm adding Clockwork she's not my favorite but I saw i fanic of her doing really well soooo i'm adding her P.S: Thank you for liking my writing some of this is old and some it new I hope it's good, please let me know)

Meeting them
I sighed as I walked down the road. It was a cold night and not a lot of people were out now. My car broke down so I've been walking from place to place and today I lost track of time.

Wanting to get home as quickly as possible, I took a short cut through the park. The park looked dead, no one and no sound but my shoes on the ground.

Half way through the park I heard a quiet tic behind me, as through there was a clock. I looked to fine nothing. As I went on the tic only grow. I was almost there when a voice called from behind.
"Pretty late for a walk don't you think?"  I stopped dead in my tracks in surprise. Instead of looking I tried to make a break for it but was knocked to the ground.

Dark laughter come from behind me and then the words "Your time is up..." But I wasn't going down without a fight, so as the person walked closer, I prepared myself. When they were close enough I used my legs and kicked them off their feet.

I stood up and took their weapon. That's when I saw what they looked like. A girl with brown hair, almost red and one bright green eye and one clock eye. As pretty as she was I had to call the police. I started running and calling them with the knife in my pocket. When I got home the police called me back saying no one was there.

Meeting them again
I've kept the knife with me in case the police needed it. The girl I met was stuck in my mind leaving me sleepless and scared.

I tossed and turned one night trying to fall asleep when the silent in my home was broken by the sound of a clocks tic. I got rid of all the clocks that ticed so that could only mean one thing, she was here. I jumped up out of bed and went over to the box I had the knife in.

With knife in hand the door opened.
"Hellll-o..." She stopped and we just stared at each other not moving. It took me a minute but I said
"W-who are you and what do you want?"
"Look," she started " As muchhh as I'd 'want' to fight you, I'm here for my knife." I pointed the knife at her and said
"What makes you think I'll get it to you?" She smiles in the dark and started walking over the me. I held the knife out to protect myself, but in a second she grabbed the knife, flipped it around, and pushed me into the wall.
"What made you think I wasn't going to take it?"

She laughed an put her arm over my head. "Thank for not giving my knife to the police," she stepped back giving me room " It would of been a LOT harder to get it back, sooo... I'll let you live." and with that she jumped out the window leaving me confused.

Being friends
I was up reading a couple days after I meet the girl. I haven't seen or heard her a lot. Though she was very pretty I was still a little scared of her.

Around 8:40 pm I heard my back door open and the sound of police cars down the street. I stood up quickly letting my book fall. There at my back door stood the clock girl, covered in blood.
"Ok-ok look I need a place to hide." She didn't kill me... I'll help her.

I ran over to the hall closet and opened it.
"I'm here!" She ran over and I closed the door. Then I went to the back door and cleaned up the handle and floor.
I was almost done when there was a knock at the door. I put one of my house plants of some dirt/blood and opened the door.

"Miss there's a killer somewhere around here, have you heard or seen anything?" I of could told him about the killer in my closet,...but I said
"Yes I heard footsteps in my backyard, running steps, I think they jumped the bushes!"
"Thank you miss." He then ran off.

"It's safe!" I yelled and she opened the closet door.
"Thanks," she said walking over to me then holding out her hand."I'm ClockWork." I took her hand and smiled
"I'm (Y/N)."

They fall for you
[ClockWorks POV]
It's been a month now I've known (Y/N), and I'm so happy I don't kill her. She's a peach, a sweetheart, I...I've been thinking about her a lot. More then most people. I don't know.

You fall for them
ClockWork and I are pretty much partners in crime. For a killer she's really nice and very artistic. She's ... like no one I've ever met.

They ask you out/Become lovers
" Heyyy (Y/N)." Clockwork said hugging me from behind the couch.
"Hey clocky, what's up?"
"Wellll I've got something for you," She let me go and walked around the couch, then sat down. She put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. " It's something Ive been working on." She said not looking at me.

I opened the paper; on the inside with a drawing of the two of us with some writing at the top.

" (Y/N) I'm sorry that I tried to kill you when we first met, and I'm happy I didn't because if I did, I would of killed the person I now have feeling for."

I smiled and hugged her close and said
"I have feelings for you too." She looked at me and a smile grew on her as well, then she hugged me back.

The first date
We met up in the park and walked to her "secret date spot". Before we got there she covered my eyes with her hands. When we were inside she moved her hands and I saw I was inside the local pet shelter!

I loved animals (A/N sorry if you don't) so the surprise was amazing! We played with a lot of the animals but always found ourselves back at a pit bull named Fred. Afterwords we got some food at a close by restaurant and looked at the pictures we took of the animals.

The first kiss
I was reading to myself with Clockys head on my lap while she watched TV. I felt a small tap on the back of my book and pulled it down to see her looking at me.
"Yes?" I said with a small smile, but she didn't say anything. All she did was move her hand in a come closer motion.

I brought my head close and she smiled and kissed me softly. I put my book down so I could pull her closer. We kissed for a couple more seconds and then pulled apart.

They tell you the truth
(You already know she's a killer)

You get them into a fandom(Voltron)
I was watching old episodes of Voltron when Clockwork came home. She asked if I could start over so she could watch it all, and we made it to season two in one sitting.

Halloween costumes
You were an inflatable giraffe and she was a zookeeper.

Halloween
She looked super cute in her costume, but the second I walked out in my inflatable giraffe; she on the floor crying/laughing and calling me Noodleneck

Texting each other
Clocky(Clockwork): Don't look in the garage.
NoodleNeck(you): Why?
Clocky: No reason
NoodleNeck: It's there a present for me?
Clocky: I wouldn't say "present" more like surprise if you look.
NoodleNeck: It's a body isn't it?
Clocky:........ No