You fall for them (Edited)

( A/N sorry for the wait)

These are your thoughts.

Jeff the killer
'This can't be good. I like him, I like Jeff. The guy who tried to kill me! After every he's not a monster deep down his still a human being. He's funny and great to talk to, we even go places together. I would love to date him...'

Ben drowned
'Ben is loud, annoying, sometimes gross, and I have a crush on him. He kills people everyday and I'm willing to date him and I don't know why.'

Eyeless jack
'Jack scared me at first, but you can't judge a book by its cover. (A/N I like how i made Jacks gf a book worm) In the end he's very kind and makes me smile, I like him a lot.... Not when he tries to get me to eat kidneys though.'

Laughing jack
'L.J is surprisingly nice, he loud a lot of the time but never really mean. He brings me sweets and we go to his Carnival sometimes when we are bored. I think i'm falling for the clown.'

Jane the killer
'Janey, Jane Bear, Pb and Jane, all nicknames I've given her that's she hates. I can't help it though, When I'm with her I get so random and all of these words just come out! I pretty much liked her from the start, I just hope she could feel the same way I feel.'

Masky
'Me and Tim are best friends. We do so much together and are almost always hanging out. Over time I've started feeling things for him.'

Hoodie
'Me and Brian have a lot in common and I can't help but love him. Not only is he funny and sweet, he's also very adorable. He sneezes like a kitten and his laugh is so calm and cute. Man, I love him!'

Dr. Smiley
'He scares me so much, but I've grown to want to know more about him. His killings don't really affect me now. It might be a form of Stockholm Syndrome or known as Capture-Bonding, or something like that, but a part of me wants to stay with him.'

Bloody Painter
'Helen and I are super close. We hangout all the time, We get lunch together, make art together, we've started going to see movies together sense he said he liked them. But I'm starting to like him and I really want to date him.'

Smile Dog
'Smile's cool, I like him. We hang out a lot. I would date him if his ask me.
(A/N I like how i've made smiles storyline like ' I'm cool with this and I don't really care')'

Ticci Toby
'Toby was a bit scary when I first met him, him just walking up on me in the woods and all, but I've grown to like him. His laugh, His smile, His cute little tic, everything. I hope he likes me too.'

Lost Sliver
'Sliver is so quiet and kind. He is nice to me and I can't help but smile when his embarrassed or shy with something. All the time we hang out I fall for him even more.'