The First Date (Edited)

( A/N Over 100 Readers! Thank you!)

Warning: Language but let's be honest its creepypastas

Jeff the Killer
Today was the day Jeff would take you out on your first date. You put on one of your best outfits and waited patiently for him. You were going out after dark so it's harder to is his 'smile' and eyes.

You glanced at clock as you heard a knock at your door. Taking a deep breath, you walked to the door, opening it. There stood Jeff in a white dress shirt with black pants. He didn't say a word, just looked at you.

"Jeff? Are you ok?" You asked holding onto the door, embarrassed by his stare.

"Yeah it's just... you uh, clean up really really good."

"Ha! Please, I always look good!" You joked, flipping your head back.

"Most of the time, yeah." He joked back.

" What does that mean?!"
" In morning you have bad bed head."
"Fuck you too, asshat." After some more sad insults, you went to dinner and had a great time. You ate under the stars at one of the best restaurants in town. On the way home though, Jeff may have scared a old woman who dropped her bag and ran. Soooooo you got ice cream with her money :D.

Ben Drowned
You went to a arcade and pizzeria. Ben had on sunglasses to hide his eyes and a beanie for his ears. You played video games all day and got the high score on most of them. After that you ate a half and half pizza of your favorite toppings. Then with the tickets you had, you got prizes. It was a tuff choice on what to get, but in the end, you put your tickets together and got matching necklaces, 8-bit Mario and Luigi.

Eyeless Jack
Jack was a bit scared to go on a date around humans, so you went hiking in the woods instead. Jack knew his way around in the woods, which didn't surprise as he did tell you he lived out here. After a hour of walking you stopped for a snack break and ate some sandwiches, yours was
(F/SW=Favorite Sandwich) and E.J had, of course, kidneys cut in half on bread. It made you a bit sick but you didn't say anything.

Laughing Jack
L.J took you to the carnival, not just any carnival his carnival. You didn't have to wait in line for anything! You ran around having a blast. You ate cotton candy and drank soda. L.J took you from ride to ride turning it on, riding it, then getting off as quick. You ended up throwing up after a fast ride, L.J pat you on the back for comfort, calmly saying,
"So fast rides, BEFORE food."
"Ya think?" You answered.

Jane the Killer
Jane was taking you to a new coffee shop that opened up not too long ago. She knocked on your door, when you opened it she looked almost human just a bit paler then most. She had special contacts to give her eyes a 'normal' look. You smiled at her, taking her hand, walking side by side together all the way to the coffee shop.

It felt right holding her hand, being with her.
"We're here (Y/N)." You stopped and looked at the small little shop.
"It's lovely Jane." You told her, smiling.
"I'll order so you can find a seat, what do you want?"
"(F/D= Favorite drink)." She nodded as you walked in. You went to a small table in the corner of the room, you couldn't help but smile as you watched her order. You felt so lucky to have found a gal like her. When you had your drinks, you talked for what felt like hours, it was a magical time.

Masky
Tim came to pick you up. He stood in the living room of your home with your family around him asking him questions. In the middle of the questions you walked down the stairs into the room. Tim's eyes were on you , your younger family members made kissing sounds making Tim blush. You hit them over the head and took Tim's arm.
"I'll be back soon and don't tell dad I would like to keep this one." Tim laughs nervously, walking  you out of the house to a lovely restaurant with your favorite foods.

Hoodie
You were told to go to the park in some comfy clothes. He thought it would be nice to have your first date in the park where you met. When you got there he had a picnic basket for your lunch. You ate and after you both played on the swings on the play ground.

Dr. Smiley
Smiley came in a suit with red roses in hand. You took them and put them in some water then you walked out of your house. He took you out to eat for your date and you grow to not fear him. He wasn't a bad guy, well not 100% but still he seemed to care about you and that's was enough for you.

Bloody Painter
Helen thought he would take you to a art museum, because of your love for art. You walked around the museum looking at the works of art and even getting ideas for art as well. After the museum he got you ice cream. Man knows the way to your heart.

Smile Dog
You went to, surprisingly, a restaurant. You thought you'd just go back to the dog park like normal but instead the nice restaurant. After words you raced to your home to see who could run faster in dress clothes.

Ticci Toby
Toby wanted to do something different from what you normally did. He told you his friends had dates too and they all did around the same thing so he wanted to do something special. He took you roller skating. It was nice but every time he ticced and twitched he'd fell or tripped. At the end of it he had bruises all over his legs and you had to help him home. The whole time he said it was one of the best days of his life.

Lost Sliver
Sliver took you into the poke world. You ate candies, battled and walked in the woods. Sliver even took you to where your favorite pokémon was and you caught it all by yourself. You were so proud of yourself and named the Pokémon after Sliver, which made him blush pretty hard.