Chapter One: Stephanie's Idea

Dean's POV

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta...The Shield.

"And their opponents...representing The Shield, being accompanied to the ring by Dean Ambrose...they are the WWE Tag Team Champions...Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns!" Lillian Garcia announced to the audience. When we all hopped over the barricade, the other two climbed in the ring, while I stayed at ringside. An evil smile spread across my face. The Usos were good, but Seth and Roman were better. They handed their titles to a guy with a headset on and I stood there clutching my title. The Shield was unbeatable. No one could touch us...NO ONE. The referee signaled for the bell and the match begun as I watched intently. Seth and Jey started the match off with a lock up. Seth got the upper hand(of course) and put Jey in a headlock. Jey escaped with multiple elbow strikes to the gut, but before he was about to bounce off the ropes and charge at Seth, Seth grabbed Jey by the hair and flung him back. Jey was on the ground holding his head from the impact it made with the canvas. Seth grabbed Jey by the arm and dragged him back to The Shield's corner to tag in Roman who had been dying to get in. About 15 minutes pass and the match ended when Seth delivered a power bomb to Jimmy into the turnbuckle and Roman finished it off with his signature Spear. "And your winners...the WWE Tag Team Champions...Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns of The Shield!" The referee held up Seth and Roman's hands in victory. I climbed in the ring and all three of us were looking down at hurt Jimmy. Jey was still out when he got speared through the barricade earlier in the match. We immediately started attacking him and ended it with our signature triple power bomb. We stood over him and put out fist together with an evil smirk on our faces. The crowd booed like they always do and we didn't care. Seth and Roman snatched their titles from the man that held them and we hopped over the barricade to the backstage area. We went to our locker room and changed into some regular clothes. We chilled out until we heard a knock at the door. I got up to get it and it was Triple H. "Nice job boys as usual." he said and we returned the compliment with smiles "Stephanie would like to see you in her office." he said leaving. We exchanged looks and shrugged. When we got to her office, we knocked and she opened it seconds later with a big smile on her face. "Come in boys." she signaled us to come inside. We sat down on a couch and she sat down on another right across from us. "So what's up?" Seth asked. "Well I have this idea. And you guys are gonna be involved in it." she started which made us exchange confused looks. "I found this rookie that is a great athlete. And I want you to mentor them."she continued. I groaned. "Is there something wrong Dean?" she asked looking at me. "It's just that we're at our peak in our career and to have some rookie come in and bring us down. I'm not so sure I agree with your 'idea'." I answered putting doing quote fingers on idea. "Ok come on. They are fantastic you'll see. Cut them some slack you haven't even met them yet." she explained. I nodded in agreement. "Come on I'll show you where they are." she said getting up and opening the door. We walked down the hallway passing multiple superstars and divas. The whole time I was mumbling. "I don't wanna mentor some cocky, ugly, talentless NXT chump." I was looking down at the ground. Next thing you know Roman's arm blocks me and everyone stopped. I looked at everyone and their eyes were on a hooded figure about 2 feet away from us.