Chapter Five: The Debut

DJ's POV

By Monday we were in North Carolina for Raw. I was so excited I debut tonight. The guys and I went inside the arena and into their locker room. It's probably my locker room too, but I'm not sure. I sit on the floor in the locker room and they boys race to sit next to me. I quickly stand up and rummage through my duffel bag. "Are you guys okay?" I asked them. They nodded with innocent smile, which I didn't really believe, but ignored it. I got my gear and changed in the bathroom. When I got back they were in their gear too. "Dean?" I asked walking over to him. "What?" he replied rudely. I seemed taken back and stay quiet. Next thing you know he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. I felt a little uncomfortable, but I didn't pull away. "I'm just getting into character." he said with a smile before moving his hands away. I looked at Seth and his eye was twitching with anger. Then a smirk spread across his face. What is the matter with him? Did I miss something? KNOCK! KNOCK! I opened the door to Eva Marie. Gosh I hate her so much. She gently pushed me out the way to walk into the room. She did a flirty wave to the boys, but they just rolled their eyes which made me giggle. "You try it then." she whispered. "Well at least I'll get a confused look instead of a disgusted one." I whispered back. I cleared my throat which got their attention and did a flirty wave. But instead of doing what they did to Eva they turned red and returned it with handsome smiles. I quickly put my hand down confused. I looked back at Eva and she was just as confused as I was. I just shrugged my shoulders. "What do you want?" I asked in a normal voice. "Well your match is starting Raw off and your opponent...me." she said in a cocky voice. "How many matches have you won in your wrestling career Eva...by YOURSELF?" I asked which wiped that cocky smile off her face. They guys tried to hold back laughter while Eva gave them death glares. "To be honest if you want me to be scared, I'm not. Your gonna be easy competition. So don't waste my time with your petty and pathetic threats. It'll just make me beat you even more brutally." I said to her. She walked out of the room without another word. I turned towards them and smiled, which they returned with warm ones. "I'm gonna go to catering y'all wanna join me?" I asked. "YES!" they shouted in unison.

Dean's POV

When we got to catering and they guys, DJ and I got an apple and a water bottle we sat down at a table. DJ just rolled her apple around. We stared at her dreamily which made her blush. When her attention would be on the apple we would stare at each other with pure hatred and anger. But once in a while Seth would give Roman and I smirks. What was he up to? "DJ it's time for your match." a director said to DJ. DJ stood up, gave each one of us kisses on the head, and followed the man. When she was out of sight I turned towards Seth. "What's your problem? You've been smirking a lot." I said to him. "All I know is that you're gonna get what's coming to you." he said with yet another smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him and walked away back to the locker room. All I know is that he better not hurt DJ.

DJ's POV

I got the eye of a tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire. Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar...

My theme music played and I went out. They crowd erupted in cheers. The feeling was amazing. I slid into the ring and got in Eva's face. This was gonna be great. Christmas came early. I could see the fright in her eyes and I just smirked. The referee signaled for the bell and I instantly tackled Eva to the floor. I threw multiple punches and she didn't block any of them. This was my competition? I got off of her and waited for her to get back up. When she did she surprised me with a hard slap to the face. I held my left cheek and gave her a death glare while she smiled. I went after her but she slipped out the ring. I started chasing her around the ring while the referee was counting. Eva waited until the referee got to 9 when she slipped back in the ring and I was right on her tail just missing the 10 count. I clothesline her, got on top of her, and slapped her silly. When she got back up I performed my finisher The Bloody Kiss( grab your opponents wrist, out the bottom of your foot on their mouth, and drop down to your back). I went for the pin and got the win. "Your winner by way of pin fall...DJ!" Lillian Garcia announced to the audience. When the referee held my hand up some them music played and it sounded really familiar. When I turned my attention to the stage my jaw dropped down to the floor. Oh My Bosh!