Chapter Ten: Oh My Gosh!!

DJ's POV

When it was time for my match I went to the gorilla just before my music hit. I ran out on stage while the crowd blew the roof off the place with cheers. I ran and got in the ring standing on the second turnbuckle and blowing kisses to the fans. Aksana's music hit and when she made it to the ring her and I had a stare down before the bell rang. I knocked her down and started punching her. When she kicked me off and got back up I quickly clotheslined her, knocking her back down. I went for the pin. "1...2..." she kicked out. I got up, bounced off the ropes and ran towards her, but she caught me with shoulder tackle, knocking ME down. She picked me back up by my hair and performed a neck breaker in me. She went for a pin. "1...2..." I kicked out. She picked me back and Irish whipped me into a corner. She launched herself at me, but I moved out the way just in time having her face hit the top turnbuckle. She stumbled back which gave me an opportunity to rolled her up. "1...2..." another near fall. When she got back up I performed The Bloody Kiss and got the win. "Your winner by way of pin fall....DJ!" Lillian announced to the fans. The referee raised my hand to signal me as the winner.

I hear voices in my heads. They talk to me, they understand, they talk to me...