Chapter Two: Our Rookie is a what?

Dean's POV

The hooded figure didn't seem to notice us, their attention was on their phone. Stephanie cleared her throat and the hooded figure looked up and smiled. It was more like a girly smile though. "Hello DJ. DJ this is Dean, Seth, and Roman your mentors. Guys this is DJ your rookie." Stephanie said. The hooded figure named DJ stuffed their phone in their jacket pocket and walked up to us. They took their hood off and a girl face appeared. She was beautiful. She had caramel colored hair, brown eyes, and my skin tone. She was wearing skinny jeans that complemented her hips and black Chuck Taylor's. Man she's FINE! She's gonna be our rookie? Oh this should be interesting. She shook each of our hands giving us a beautiful smile. Everything about her was perfect, even her smile. I hope she doesn't have a weird voice or talk too much. That would just kill the mood. "Hey." she said. Even her voice was perfect. Man I think I'm in love. "Hey DJ. We're happy to have you as our rookie. We'll teach you everything we know." Roman said flashing her a smile which made her blush. I gave Roman the 'back off' look. "Well DJ you will be sharing a locker room with them and your debut match will be next Monday on Raw, got it?" Stephanie said. DJ gave her the thumbs up and Stephanie walked away. There was complete silence for a few minutes as we stared at her and she stared right back. That's when I felt a nudge in my ribs signaling for me to say something finally. "Oh well let's show you our locker room." When we got there she went in first and looked around to get a good feel. "Well make yourself comfortable." I said plopping down on the couch and turning the TV on. "Thanks." she said taking her jacket off revealing a black crop top that exposed her perfectly flat stomach. She was very petite, but had amazing curves. I was staring at her in aw as were the others. "Something wrong guys?" She asked looking at us in confusion. We quickly looked away, but I gave them death glares. I guess they were feeling for DJ like I was. She sat down next to me, her arm touching mine. Her skin was really soft. The guys saw this and gave me jealous looks, I returned it with a smirk. DJ didn't notice, because all her attention was on the TV. It was The Miz vs Fandango. "Man Fandango is a little crazy." she whispered in my ear. "A little?" I asked whispering back. "Ok a lot." She admitted giggling. I laughed softly with her. "What's so funny?" Seth asked annoyance in his voice. Jealous much Seth. I smirked. "We were talking about Fandango and his...interesting personality. And he gets way too emotional when people say his name wrong. Luckily my name's simple. " DJ said. "It may be simple, but it's beautiful." Roman said making her blush even more. Would he stop that! I narrowed my eyes at him.