Chapter Four: I Don't See The Problem

Seth's POV

I woke and did my morning routine. Alabama was great, but now it's time for Florida. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Roman's bed empty, but he was just there a second ago. I wasn't even in the bathroom that long. Anyway doesn't matter. I walked over to Dean and DJ's room and saw the door open. Roman was peaking through watching Dean and DJ asleep on the couch.

Dean's POV (the night before)

When we split into our rooms, Seth and Roman shared one while I shared one with DJ....YES! I changed into some basketball shorts with no shirt and laid on the bed. DJ was in the bathroom changing into her sleep clothes. After about 2 minutes the bathroom door swing open and DJ was in gray sweats and a white crop top. She looked great in anything she wore. How could someone like Adrian be with someone like DJ. She's way out of his league. She sat on my bed and stared at me. "What?" I asked her. "Do you think you could watch a movie with me?" she asked shyly. Then she pal faces herself. I just smiled and nodded. We moved over to the couch and turned on an old favorite of mine 'Ghost Rider'. "Man I love this movie." she said sitting Indian style on the couch. She was holding a pillow. "Hey...me too." I replied. We liked the same movies. We would make the perfect couple. Not her and Adrian, not her and Seth, and NOT her and Roman. I put my arm around her and surprisingly she didn't pull away which made me scoot closer. Why wasn't she scooting away? Wasn't she dating Adrian? Was she trying to cheat on him or something? Or maybe she thought that it was nothing. It doesn't mean anything if we sit close to each other. When we got to the middle of the movie she was playing with my hair, but her eyes never left the TV. "You missed a spot." I said pointing to my hair with a smile. She quickly pulled away and smiled too. "Sorry. It's a habit of mine." she explained. "It's okay. I don't mind." I said grabbing her hand placing it on my hair again. She continued to okay with it. By the time the movie ended we were fast asleep. The next day I woke up and found DJ still asleep on the couch with me. I placed her hair behind her ear and looked at the entrance. My eyes were a little blurry from sleep and I saw two figures standing in the doorway. When my eyes came into view it was Seth and Roman and man did they look mad. Ever since we met DJ there's been a love pentagon between all of us and our main focus was DJ. I just smirked, got up trying not to wake DJ, and got ready. "What happened last night?" Seth asked getting in my face. I took a step back and by the loudness of his voice DJ started to stir, but didn't wake up. "Lower your voice, she's tryna sleep." I said then went back to getting ready. "What happened?" he asked again this time in a whisper. "Nothing. Look she asked me to watch a movie with her so I did. Then we dozed off." I answered. He gave me the 'don't play with me' look and so did Roman. I just shrugged. They didn't have to believe. As long as DJ and I know what happened that's all that matters. "This isn't over." Roman said before leaving the room with Seth. "Whatever." I mumbled under my breath. After I got ready I woke up DJ. "DJ..." I said gently shaking her. "DJ." Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she sat up. "What happened?" she asked stretching. "You dozed off after the movie." I explained. "Oh, ok."

Seth's POV

I was pacing back and forth in my room while Roman sat on his bed rubbing his temples. "I can't believe Dean. He knows I have a crush on DJ." I said getting madder by the minute. "Hey." Roman started to say standing up. "We all have a crush on her. And we can't really blame Dean. We would've done the same thing." He explained. I didn't want to hear that. Yeah we all liked DJ, but I had to get back at Dean.

DJ's POV

The guys and I were ready to go to the airport, but we had plenty of time so we just chilled out in the lobby. Seth and Roman were looking at Dean in anger, but Dean just smirked at them. I was completely clueless. Did I miss something? I felt really awkward just sitting in silence. Finally it was time to head to the airport, but the plane ride to Florida was even worse.